Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same email. Tesla website is especially slow today. I'm hoping that means they're doing a bunch of VIN assignments in the back ground. Wishful thinking I'm sure....

The good news is, no cars within 200 miles matching my config so they aren't ignoring me with matching cars in the area like others have mentioned
Yeah got that email too. But none of the car I ordered.

Guys!!! I'm next!!! It's really happening!!!!

10/18, Costa Mesa, SR+ white/ black, AP
Picking up Sunday 9:30AM!!!

Seeing the VIN on my manage page and all over source code is the most beautiful thing I've been waiting for. Only we would understand:)

Thanks for sharing all of your experiences and status. It's been therapeutic. Good luck with your deliveries and see you on the other forums!

Guys!!! I'm next!!! It's really happening!!!!

10/18, Costa Mesa, SR+ white/ black, AP
Picking up Sunday 9:30AM!!!

Seeing the VIN on my manage page and all over source code is the most beautiful thing I've been waiting for. Only we would understand:)

Thanks for sharing all of your experiences and status. It's been therapeutic. Good luck with your deliveries and see you on the other forums!

Congratulations !! Do you also see your car details in your Tesla app ? I read in one of these threads that you see all the details about your car

Bay Area woes here. I have an order in with no communication whatsoever since Nov 25. I answered the survey about my holiday availability -- I'm leaving the 24th through the end of the year, but then I changed my flight to return earlier so that I could be here for the last three days of the year.

Unfortunately, there's no way for me to update my survey results. The link just goes to the order page. I've made multiple calls but no one picks up the phone or no one returns my call. I'm afraid my order's already been put on the list of ones to screw out of their tax credit despite the website guaranteeing delivery before EOY at the time I ordered.

Seeing the order tracker list my identical configuration ordered weeks after mine already have their cars is infuriating.

Still no source code VIN.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-19 10.20.34.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-19 10.20.34.png
    28 KB · Views: 37