Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No joke, talking to the guy in front of me about me waiting since October for my car. He says "I just ordered mine 10 days ago, what took yours so long?" You gotta be kidding....

Yep, I am actually surprised there was not much coverage of how crappy they have treated people this last quarter. Someone who had to cancel an order due to a vacation got jumped all over on the Electrek article about some cars not being delivered, and they all said that he must have ordered in mid December, since Tesla had obviously already delivered all cars they said they would.

Reactions: sacraM3nto
Can we get some pictures of this madness?
Just a pic of the parking lot, volunteers helping everyone out. Second pic is inside the building where we sign paperwork. Only one guy in front of me!! Last pic is the line behind me.

Attachments

• IMG_20191231_142504.jpg
    IMG_20191231_142504.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20191231_142510.jpg
    IMG_20191231_142510.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20191231_142534.jpg
    IMG_20191231_142534.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 40
No joke, talking to the guy in front of me about me waiting since October for my car. He says "I just ordered mine 10 days ago, what took yours so long?" You gotta be kidding....

Are you a SR+ White/Black/Aero ?

What was his build?

If you were willing to go to AWD, you can start a new order and have a car within days from a friends experience.

Yeah. I got a text last night that my car would be completed this morning. Got another text this morning to be ready for delivery and to show up at factory after receiving final text. I did not receive that final text, but just came anyway. They looked up my order number, checked me in, and said my car is ready and get line. So I am in the line of people picking up their vehicles. About 70 deep right now.
Yes I have the basic config. Don't know what the guy in front of me got.
screw it I’m heading over. Just got in the Lyft.