Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Camera for Rearview Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my P85 with rear seats hopefully to be delivered in May. Getting ready for modifications and my wife wants to be able to watch our 3 year old twins in the rear jump seats. Was thinking of installing the following which includes dash cam and would use the rear camera to monitor the jump seats upon press of a dashboard switch-any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

Wholesale Car Rearview Mirror DVR - Dashcam Rearview Mirror From China

Hmm... interesting thoughts. I'm actually searching for something a little different, like a video intercom. I'd love to be able to see my kids, but I'd appreciate even more the ability to talk to them or hear them without having to mute the music and raise my voice.

the rearview mirror on the tesla is really nice - you will likely not want to sully it with an aftermarket one... I too would like this ability... Perhaps somebody will figure out a way to hack in more cameras with a switch (e.g., switch between rearview, frontview, and children)