Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t “go home” after 2023.44.30.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve routinely used the voice command “go home” on our 2023 M3LR. After the holiday update it doesn’t appear to recognize home as the intended destination, instead looking for similarly named businesses.

Clicking directly on Home on the Navigation display works just fine. Deleting and establishing the home location doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Win some, lose some?

I've never used that command myself, but as a PSA: you can just swipe down on the navigation bar to go home (rather than clicking it once to bring up the dialog and then clicking on the home icon). This is my preferred way to navigate home. Very quick and easy (easier than doing the voice command in my opinion).

And if you are already at home, swiping down will take you to work.

I’ve routinely used the voice command “go home” on our 2023 M3LR. After the holiday update it doesn’t appear to recognize home as the intended destination, instead looking for similarly named businesses.

Clicking directly on Home on the Navigation display works just fine. Deleting and establishing the home location doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Win some, lose some?
Similar problem- now the doors lock and sentry activates when I’m home. Tried several suggestions (deleted home and reset). Car navigates just fine when selecting “Home” for navigation so not sure what else to do other than wait for next update.

Similar problem- now the doors lock and sentry activates when I’m home. Tried several suggestions (deleted home and reset). Car navigates just fine when selecting “Home” for navigation so not sure what else to do other than wait for next update.
Check the address it shows when in your garage. One of our cars showed the wrong address, and an email to Google fixed it.

Win some, lose some?
I assume you've tried many different ways of saying it (fast, slow, different accents)?