Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can I fit a Peloton into my Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

syzygy

2017 MS75D
Sep 15, 2017
NC
Anyone tried this? We are buying a used one, and I can't figure out if it will fit with the back seats down. Can't drive with the gate up, either, bc it's a long distance.

And, yes, I've checked the dimensions on the website, but seller says they can get it down to 23" x 50" x 51". What concerns me is the odd shape of the bike.

Thoughts?

I know the feet and screen come off. The bike is really heavy also so be careful to not scratch your tesla. If you aren't going too far may be worth renting a uhaul for the day just so you don't damage your car with it. BTW the Peloton is amazing you are going to love it.

• Informative
Reactions: mazeminder
I know the feet and screen come off. The bike is really heavy also so be careful to not scratch your tesla. If you aren't going too far may be worth renting a uhaul for the day just so you don't damage your car with it. BTW the Peloton is amazing you are going to love it.

Thanks! As above, it fit really easily after taking off the monitor and handlebars. And....loving the Peloton!