Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

what color are going to get

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure why I never posted this Laguna Seca Blue...
model3_colorMockupC_lagunaSecaBlue_v01.jpg

If I could have ANY paint job I wanted, I would want a custom paint job.

White base. Black around the bottom, the nose and the fenders.

Just above the black on the sides, in a large Arial font: "United States" and the American flag. Just under the driver's window would be either "Tesla", whatever I named the car or some other inspiring name (just not any of the originals: Columbia, Challenger, Endeavour, Atlantis). *Maybe* "Enterprise" but probably not.

Yeah. I've long wanted a Space Shuttle vehicle - but I didn't have the money to paint our old Grand Caravan (the shape of the nose dovetailed nicely with what I wanted to do)

This one's for djplong. And before anyone questions the flag:

"The regulation for displaying a U.S. flag on a national vehicle states that the star field must be positioned at the front of the vessel (the nose cone end of the shuttle), as if the flag were "flying" along the side of the ship. This causes the flag to look as though it were backward on one side of the Shuttle." - Nasa Feb 28, 2004

;)

model3_colorMockupC_spaceShuttle_v01.jpg

Would be great to see all those colours but with a standard metal roof instead of glass roof. It seems glass is an option and some of us might not get it with a glass roof.
Here's an example on white.
Personally, I'm convinced that the rear continuous glass is a standard feature, created in order to provide enough headroom for a comfortable rear seat (as Elon explained in the unveil.)

In one of the test drive videos, when asked if the glass above driver/passenger retracts (like a moonroof), the driver explained there would be three options. Glass (like the prototypes shown), Retractable glass (moonroof), and metal. But I believe this would only be for the area above the driver/passenger. I know others are thinking the metal would go all the way back, but I don't think Elon would sacrifice headroom in the base model.

Here are both versions...

model3_colorMockupB_pearlWhiteRoofA_v01.jpg
model3_colorMockupB_pearlWhiteRoofB_v01.jpg