Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can you get sentry notifications on Tesla iphone app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Is it possible to get notifications on iphone when there is a sentry triggered event?
I see the sentry notifications and videos just fine on the screen when I get back to my 2023 Model Y.
But don't get any sentry notifications on my iphone.

If my car window is left down, or doors unlocked when i am away, i do get those notifications -- just no sentry notifications.

thanks!

I know that you can only view Sentry mode video live if you have the premium connectivity subscription enabled. Not sure if the app notifications are a component of the premium connectivity subscription as well - but they may indeed require the premium subscription since you cannot view the Sentry mode live videos without it - so the alerts wouldn't be that useful if you can't see what's going on when you receive the alerts. I mean at least you would know something might be happening - but if you're not close the vehicle - that's not really going to help much. With this in mind - do you have the premium subscription?

1682622830041.png

Upvote 0
I know that you can only view Sentry mode video live if you have the premium connectivity subscription enabled. Not sure if the app notifications are a component of the premium connectivity subscription as well - but they may indeed require the premium subscription since you cannot view the Sentry mode live videos without it - so the alerts wouldn't be that useful if you can't see what's going on when you receive the alerts. I mean at least you would know something might be happening - but if you're not close the vehicle - that's not really going to help much. With this in mind - do you have the premium subscription?

View attachment 932430
Yes, i do have premium subscription. But don't get any app notifications on my iphone when there are sentry triggered events on my 2023 model Y.

Upvote 0