Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to see something tangible.

Unfortunately, it's looking like X deliveries won't be happening until at least January - and probably later given it's Canada.
Yeah. My X reservation has said Jan for months so I expect it to shift. When I took delivery of our performance 3 last month I meant to cancel the S, but kept it.

May end up accepting the S while we wait for X if it comes in Oct.

Anyone here have trade in experience with Tesla?

I'm trading in a vehicle but they are subtracting the trade in value after tax instead of before like all the past trade in experience I've had.

Had to postpone my delivery to this Sunday
Tesla doesn’t give a taxe rebate on the trade in. I think it’s because they’re not a car dealer. You basically lose your taxes. Sucks.

My dates just tightened up slightly for my RN1147 Plaid in Toronto. However my Taycan arrives next week :rolleyes:

October 04 - October 24​

My wife is pushing for a Rivian R1S over our Model X LR as she really doesn't want to learn to use a Yoke, I wish they offered a option there. She really doesn't care about cars and cannot be bothered with a Knight Rider steering wheel.

I'm trading in a 1998 Porsche Boxster that needs some repair. I think it will be difficult to sell on the private market as is (is still drivable though) and I'm too lazy to get all the repairs done to sell it. So I felt $9000 isn't too bad for a easy trade in. With tax credit, that's $10350

Reactions: Bobchahal