Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN1142 (late 2020 order) MSLR white/white/19"

Still waiting, ETA has been October 05-25 for about a month now. Suspect white interior is the hold up. Really hoping it comes within that timeframe but at this point would not be surprised to see it get pushed again.

At this point they could give me a red on black with 21s and I'd probably pay for it anyway.
At this point I’m willing to take a model S whatever combination 😖😖blue black white yellow…… 19” 21” 26” wheels 😰😰

Just dropped my model s back at the Vancouver delivery center for service. They will repaint the mismatched panel, replace the front windshield, and fix the speaker. Need it in for 1 week.

Saw someone taking delivery of a black on black 19" MSLR. There is also a White black interior 21" MSLR waiting for its owner :)

Just in case anyone was wondering, I found the yoke wheel fairly easy to get used to. The buttons takes a bit more practice to activate without looking.
Do they give you a loaner car?

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
They corrected the invoice after I asked about it. So now the trade in value is subtracted from MSRP before tax. Getting my new Tesla in a few hours! Hope I don't have any issues with the car.
Thanks for this post. I wouldn't have asked for the correction if you hadn't alluded that they would agree. You just saved me 2.2k$. That's a really a cheap tricky from Tesla.

Picked up yesterday. There were 9 in the show room.
It's great.
I'm glad I didn't take the Plaid because all my passengers and myself are nauseous with the LR. I feel it's worse as a passenger.
Glad I took the 19" so at least I can survive the first winter with the factory all seasons tires while I figure out the winter tire story later. They are alright.

Issues on mine:
- Rear left door doesn't latch open properly.
- Factory installed a front plate holder. :(
- It honks randomly in the parkway. I probably have misconfigured it so I'll check later.

I was expecting more issues than that so I'm happy.

Thanks for this post. I wouldn't have asked for the correction if you hadn't alluded that they would agree. You just saved me 2.2k$. That's a really a cheap tricky from Tesla.

It's great.
I'm glad I didn't take the Plaid because all my passengers and myself are nauseous with the LR. I feel it's worse as a passenger.
Glad I took the 19" so at least I can survive the first winter with the factory all seasons tires while I figure out the winter tire story later. They are alright.

Issues on mine:
- It honks randomly in the parkway. I probably have misconfigured it so I'll check later.

You will not survive an Ottawa winter in all seasons 😅

It's great.

Issues on mine:

If you're paying all that money for the car, why not invest in a set of winter tires to help ensure it's protected as best as possible? At least start looking now because in the past with new vehicles and new tire sizes, it's a bit haphazard to find the appropriate ones.