Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Mar 26 in Toronto; date have changed multiple times; from last week of May to beginning of June, then mid May to end of May, then first week of June to last week of June, now back to from last week of May to beginning of June. Praying it comes sometime in May.

I’ve only been waiting for 2 weeks and there’s still one more month to go at least. Anxious and excitement don’t even cover what I’m feeling. Lol. I feel like my internet history is just the Tesla account manage page, this forum, and Tesla YouTube videos. 🤣
I feel the same 😂

I ordered mine on March 9, I feel like I already know everything about the car and don't have more Youtube videos to see.
My advisor told me to expect the car only in June, so probably another month of anxiety.

Reactions: JSB485
Yes, M3P white/white
I'm waiting on the exact same config. Ordered March 26th. M3Ps usually start showing up the last 3 weeks of the quarter. A white/white M3P even showed up in inventory in Ottawa around mid-March. I came close to pulling the trigger, but wan't quite ready then. I don't have my hopes up for anything sooner than mid-June for my order, but that's OK. With COVID being what it is right now, I'm not in a hurry.

Same here. So just to confirm, if we keep it under 1500km from what they originally offered we should be getting the same offer right?
so technically the trade-in is good for 30 days OR 1,500km which ever comes first. My SA said he hasn't seen them drop the trade-in amount unless you REALLY go over the 1,500km. He said something like $500 less for driving over 2,000km or 500km over the 1,500km allotted amount. (Does that make sense? LoL)
I did tell him, that's very hard to adhere to considering the delivery window. 5-6 weeks only allows for 250-300km/week, so unless you live in an Urban centre (toronto, ottawa, montreal, etc) that's very hard to achieve.
He said if it's my only car, then to definitely drive it, becuase I can't really help it (i didn't tell him I have a motorcycle, in hopes he could expedite things:))

so technically the trade-in is good for 30 days OR 1,500km which ever comes first. My SA said he hasn't seen them drop the trade-in amount unless you REALLY go over the 1,500km. He said something like $500 less for driving over 2,000km or 500km over the 1,500km allotted amount. (Does that make sense? LoL)
I did tell him, that's very hard to adhere to considering the delivery window. 5-6 weeks only allows for 250-300km/week, so unless you live in an Urban centre (toronto, ottawa, montreal, etc) that's very hard to achieve.
He said if it's my only car, then to definitely drive it, becuase I can't really help it (i didn't tell him I have a motorcycle, in hopes he could expedite things:))
Thanks 👍, appreciate the details. So I had my first expiry window and had to put in the mileage. They came back with the same offer as it was only a few hundred more (have tried desperately not to drive it much lol, but damn near impossible if the car doesn't come soon). But I guess I can't stop life while I wait so will just go with the flow. Thanks again.

Reactions: JSB485
Thanks 👍, appreciate the details. So I had my first expiry window and had to put in the mileage. They came back with the same offer as it was only a few hundred more (have tried desperately not to drive it much lol, but damn near impossible if the car doesn't come soon). But I guess I can't stop life while I wait so will just go with the flow. Thanks again.
agreed! And good to know. Did you have to resubmit the pictures too?