Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one remember M3 LR price before no order until 2023?
Planing to sale mine which is 3 weeks old under 3 k km due model y coming early then expected.
Pricing seems to be all over the place from mid 70k to mid 80k. Narrative appears to be shifting as well... main stream news is indicating that used car prices are coming down for the first time in a while and supply chain and chip constraints are easing. For giggles I submitted my 2022 LR info to Autotrader for cash offer (mileage similar to yours) and they came back with 68k

Reactions: mrexcuse
Ordered my M3LR with no upgrade on June 2nd, with the original estimated delivery in mid-Nov to December 2022. Since then the date has been moving up with the latest estimate delivery in mid-Sept.

Didn't expect to arrive this early as the original Nov time works better for me. Heard in the past that we could delay delivery one time so asked, was told that any delays in delivery may be subject to cancellation. So looks like it's either take it or cancel.

Nonetheless, it's getting real!

Ordered my M3LR with no upgrade on June 2nd, with the original estimated delivery in mid-Nov to December 2022. Since then the date has been moving up with the latest estimate delivery in mid-Sept.

Didn't expect to arrive this early as the original Nov time works better for me. Heard in the past that we could delay delivery one time so asked, was told that any delays in delivery may be subject to cancellation. So looks like it's either take it or cancel.

Nonetheless, it's getting real!
That's exciting. I ordered M3LR with upgrades mid July and current EDD is a 2 week window of Sept 25 - Sept 29th Originally was Nov - Feb but has bounced around now with first EDD Nov 12 to Dec 24 then Oct 29 to Dec 10 then Sept 2 to Sept 16 and now Sept 15 to Sept 29 no VIN yet. Funny how the date continually changes.

Congrats and enjoy the new ride buddy.

Not yet, and Y coming Sept 17-23 lol. Couple tire kickers but market is so bad with interest insane - even if you can't order a M3 LR right now

I just reposted it here for the hell of it but pointless ---> M3LR
It's too bad how the market is right now. Nearly 100 of new M3LR available in the area from everyone who bought them only to flip them. Unfortunately its not working. A buddy of mine works at a dealership who has 8 2022 M3LR on their lot of course $5k to $10k over MSRP.

Hi All,
Please I am about to order a M3 but wondering what the best possible interest rate any one knows is. Also should I order CAD250 and shop around for rates after. Or shop around for rates first before I order.

Thank you!!
How soon are you expecting to take delivery? The terms you are thinking of doing? Those can all affect the rate. Check out the finance thread (here) for more info for monthly rates.

Here's from Tesla:
When should I start the credit application?
You can apply any time after you place your vehicle order. The credit approvals are valid to up to 90 days, but rates are good for 30 days from approval. If your delivery date falls after your credit application expires, you may need to start a new application.

How soon are you expecting to take delivery? The terms you are thinking of doing? Those can all affect the rate. Check out the finance thread (here) for more info for monthly rates.

Here's from Tesla:
When should I start the credit application?
You can apply any time after you place your vehicle order. The credit approvals are valid to up to 90 days, but rates are good for 30 days from approval. If your delivery date falls after your credit application expires, you may need to start a new application.
Thank you sir. I placed the order and the EDD is November 23 - January 04. Thinking of 15-20k down for 6 or 7 years max

Hi everyone, so I have a question - I mistakenly completed my account order info and chose cash as form of payment. Whereas I intend on financing the car. My EDD is November 23 - January 04, do I need to contact them now to change the mode of payment to loan. Or I just leave it as is?
Thank you!!!

Hi everyone, so I have a question - I mistakenly completed my account order info and chose cash as form of payment. Whereas I intend on financing the car. My EDD is November 23 - January 04, do I need to contact them now to change the mode of payment to loan. Or I just leave it as is?
Thank you!!!
Dont worry you'll have time to change it online before your delivery date...

Reactions: Newbie101
Hi, newbie here. Got another data point for everyone. Ordered M3LR (zero upgrades) on Apr 8, the date range went from Aug 10-Oct 5, then Jul 30-Sep 10, Aug 3-Sep 7, Aug 5-Sep 2, Aug 10-24, finally Aug 14-18. Never made any modifications to the order (nor could I find any place where I could have done that).

Now they are forcing me to pick up the vehicle on days where I can't take time off. Hoping they will be accommodating, let's see how that goes...
It's been more than a month since my delivery, so here's my story.
So they are more flexible than just the online appointment booking. I also got texts and phone calls, and was eventually able to set up a time that worked for me (Aug 13). The place was a zoo, with lineups looking like they were giving out cars for free. Maybe there's a mix of people looking at cars and picking up their new vehicles. I was given the keycards and was on my own to check over everything. Ultimately I didn't notice any issues and drove off.
This past month I've put more than 5000km on the car, drove to Montreal and back, and it's been a pleasant experience without major issues. I would prefer the ability to put android auto from my phone onto the car screen, but whatever. It also took more than 2 weeks before the first firmware update, and the phantom braking making me hesitant to sign up for FSD anytime soon. Car came with mobile charger, but only the 110V adapter. Luckily I got the 14-50 on the tesla website to match what my electrician installed in my garage. I'm mostly charging at home, but also at superchargers and J1772 when on the road. CCS adapter ordered and hopefully arriving soon.

Reactions: Superxtruder
Thank you!!!
When I received the text that the car was in transit, I contacted my SA and ask him to switch from cash to lease. We applied immediately and approved under an hour.

Reactions: Newbie101