Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to tesla kitchener today and there is a lot of 3s and Ys. However, I didn't see any performance model 😕
I don’t think they have started building the Performance 3s yet. The Tesla ordering page still says 3-5 weeks for new orders. I think that the volume is low enough that they have some M3P production that is not spoken for yet, and there is still room to replace “inventory builds” with specific orders. When the delivery window for new orders extends into next quarter, we can assume that the North American M3Ps have been built. It’s likely less than one shift of production at Fremont to build all the Ps.

I don’t think they have started building the Performance 3s yet. The Tesla ordering page still says 3-5 weeks for new orders. I think that the volume is low enough that they have some M3P production that is not spoken for yet, and there is still room to replace “inventory builds” with specific orders. When the delivery window for new orders extends into next quarter, we can assume that the North American M3Ps have been built. It’s likely less than one shift of production at Fremont to build all the Ps.
Yes, it makes sense. I'm going there again in the first week of June just to see if those cars have left the yard.

So I ended up stopping this morning while running errands. Lot is lot quite full now, more Ys than 3s. Almost all 3s are SR+. New cars were received, but as far as I can tell, none have been moved off the lot since I first went on Tuesday. A lot of them now have the protective plastics in the interior removed and look ready to go except for needing a wash. I guess they re all waiting for that required fix.
IMG_1980.jpeg

So I ended up stopping this morning while running errands. Lot is lot quite full now, more Ys than 3s. Almost all 3s are SR+. New cars were received, but as far as I can tell, none have been moved off the lot since I first went on Tuesday. A lot of them now have the protective plastics in the interior removed and look ready to go except for needing a wash. I guess they re all waiting for that required fix.
View attachment 665293
I wonder if mine is in there :O. My estimated delivery date disappeared from my account and it now just says "we will contact you to schedule your delivery date"