Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine May 18th and have an expected delivery for June 19th to 29th. Shipped to Surrey store
Hey, I ordered M3 SR+ April 19th. I’m in Surrey/Langley area. My anticipated date is June 5th to 25th and no VIN yet. Not holding my breath for a May delivery or even an early June delivery but cheers to hoping. The date has changed so many times that I cut down my 5 times a day check to once in the morning and afternoon lol. Keep you posted if anything changes.

Ordered May 19th - SR+
Midinight Silver
No FSD

Estimated Delivery: 4 - 11 weeks from order placed date

SA just call me and said all orders from May are expected to be delivered on August or September, there is a hope you can receive before, but the expected date is this, he said.

Interesting. I ordered M3 SR+ everything else stock, May 13th and it's showing 5 to 11 weeks. So there's something on the week of June 14th. Is the week of June 14th considered the end of Q2 for Tesla where they delivery a bunch of units?
Hey anyone in Vancouver or surrey recieve anything??
Mine still showing estimated delivery date June 19-30. Besides, nothing updates. Ordered in May 15/ M3 Std+, no FSD, 18” in white.

Wow! Congrats man! You ordered April right? Hopefully mine is coming soon.
When do you take delivery?
Did you get an email or was it on your account page?
I think your estimate is probably accurate. It's only SR+ that are being delivered right now. There aren't many LR and P models sold in Canada since they're not eligible for rebates, and they all come in at the end of the quarter. When I went to have a look last weekend, there were 20+ Model 3s at the Ottawa delivery centre, but I think only one was a LR.