Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody attended the wednesday seminar for delivery instructions etc. Its a Microsoft Teams meeting. Hopefully the organizer has no clue about what he's talking about but he mentioned late april + May orders should expect their cars to be delivered around next quarter, meaning August/September. That would be outrageous, my SA told me at the moment of purchase that it's going to be around late june or early july at worst. Order an M3 SR+ Grey / White interior on May 3rd. Yesterday my expected delivery disappeared and today it shows June11-June30.
I opened desperately my manage page today and noticed I had a button that said confirm changes for Tesla Vision with the radar thingy and once I did that my delivery changed from jun11-jun30 to jun12-jun19!!!! Also, I used the view source code trick and I FOUND A VIN !! You guys think that calling my SA about the VIN would accelerate things or should I just wait for the jun12 window?

First time poster, thought I’d help instead of creeping. Had 3-13 weeks from delivery like many on here. Just got a notice to accept Tesla Vision. Once I did it got updated to May 31-June 5. Fingers crossed. Will update.

Ordered April 23 Vaughan. M3SR+ White exterior, black interior, no fsd, 18” aero.

Just got the vision agreement and VIN in source following that. Date changed from 3-13 weeks to May 29-June 3rd. Surrey BC M3 SR+ Midnight Silver Aero. 👏🏽

Reactions: JSB485 and savicbo
Hey guys. Ordered SR+ black exterior white interior as only upgrades on March 21. Got my vin from source code yesterday early morning. After accepting new terms about Tesla vision my delivery date said June 2. I called them and asked if my car was there and they said yes and changed my pickup date to today instead. Funny thing is he said if I didn’t call them someone else with the same configuration would’ve gotten my car because they really want to clear the lot this weekend for the next incoming batch.

Reactions: savicbo
I opened desperately my manage page today and noticed I had a button that said confirm changes for Tesla Vision with the radar thingy and once I did that my delivery changed from jun11-jun30 to jun12-jun19!!!! Also, I used the view source code trick and I FOUND A VIN !! You guys think that calling my SA about the VIN would accelerate things or should I just wait for the jun12 window?
Calling them accelerated things for me. So definitely give it a shot. They’re super busy with deliveries tho so might have to call a few times lol