Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did everyone upload an existing insurance slip? I’ve left this section incomplete because without a VIN I can’t insure the Tesla yet so I’m just wondering if it’s holding up the process. Still no VIN in the source code or anything about accepting the Tesla vision terms

Did everyone upload an existing insurance slip? I’ve left this section incomplete because without a VIN I can’t insure the Tesla yet so I’m just wondering if it’s holding up the process. Still no VIN in the source code or anything about accepting the Tesla vision terms
This won’t affect the process. Leave it blank until you get a vin and can provide it to your insurance company. Then you can upload it.

Reactions: JSB485
Where does the Continue to Delivery appear? Is it just like a pop up? Or a new page once you click the manage button.
I still don't have a VIN but my dates changed this morning to June 1 - 11. That's 3 days away.
Showed up for me today right after I clicked the manage button (if I recall correctly). We have the same config and I ordered after you so you should be getting some movement soon. My original order was SR+ ordered mid Apr but switched to LR mid May.

Reactions: sonrantos
Where does the Continue to Delivery appear? Is it just like a pop up? Or a new page once you click the manage button.
I still don't have a VIN but my dates changed this morning to June 1 - 11. That's 3 days away.
As soon as I clicked Manage, it was the very first thing at the top of the page, just before the usual information and you'll get a button to press to Continue with Delivery right under the text about Tesla Vision. Once you accept it, the page goes back to the usual info.

Reactions: sonrantos
As soon as I clicked Manage, it was the very first thing at the top of the page, just before the usual information and you'll get a button to press to Continue with Delivery right under the text about Tesla Vision. Once you accept it, the page goes back to the usual info.
Showed up for me today right after I clicked the manage button (if I recall correctly). We have the same config and I ordered after you so you should be getting some movement soon. My original order was SR+ ordered mid Apr but switched to LR mid May.
Still doesn’t show up for me. But with my dates moving to 3 days from now I’m hoping I’ll get a VIN today and the date not change back to the right.

Reactions: Double T
I opened desperately my manage page today and noticed I had a button that said confirm changes for Tesla Vision with the radar thingy and once I did that my delivery changed from jun11-jun30 to jun12-jun19!!!! Also, I used the view source code trick and I FOUND A VIN !! You guys think that calling my SA about the VIN would accelerate things or should I just wait for the jun12 window?
I would call your SA. Nothing to lose. I called mine after reading some of these posts and my car was in. Good luck!!

Logged into my account this morning to find the teslavision agreement popup. Checked the source code and found a VIN - EDD is now June 03-06 (was 3-13 weeks), fingers crossed this holds.

Ordered on 04/26
M3SR+ Pearl white, Black interior, 18" Areo
Picking up at the Calgary location

Here is mine for estimated delivery :
Ordered May 17, so it was 4-11weeks for couple days, then it changed to June 19 -30 on last Thursday, then it changed to June 9-29 yesterday, so I checked again this morning, it changed to June 1-18, does it means I should getting mine soon as well? (White, SR+, black interior, no FSD, 18”)

Here is mine for estimated delivery :
Ordered May 17, so it was 4-11weeks for couple days, then it changed to June 19 -30 on last Thursday, then it changed to June 9-29 yesterday, so I checked again this morning, it changed to June 1-18, does it means I should getting mine soon as well? (White, SR+, black interior, no FSD, 18”)
Possibly. My dates changed to June 1-11 today but I still have no VIN. Ordered 4/20.

Found the MVPA and vin this morning. Estimated delivery changed to June 1 - 7. So what now? Can I buy insurance now or could the vin still change? I tried calling the Ottawa store but no one answered, I had to leave a voicemail. Really hope it's already ready for pickup!