Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered Long range dual motor April 9. White black interior, right now it says 7-10 weeks??? have already sold my car. Was hoping to get it in the next couple of weeks. A few days ago had delivery estimate for June 8-28. What else is possible?
I have the same 7-10 weeks delivery range right now too. I've had so many different delivery estimates since I ordered April 20 (see my signature). Looks like Canadian Long Range gets produce last. I read somewhere that it's because it's very few LR are ordered in Canada. What colour did you order? Mine is Midnight Silver. My SA told me the day I ordered to expect the car mid to late June and it looks like he was right from the start.

I have the same 7-10 weeks delivery range right now too. I've had so many different delivery estimates since I ordered April 20 (see my signature). Looks like Canadian Long Range gets produce last. I read somewhere that it's because it's very few LR are ordered in Canada. What colour did you order? Mine is Midnight Silver. My SA told me the day I ordered to expect the car mid to late June and it looks like he was right from the start.
Good to know I am not the only one. Yes I wasn't clear about the colour. White with black interior. I would be very happy with a mid June delivery. I to have had my estimated delivery time changed many times as well.

What's the license fee for those of you in Ontario? Before I had a VIN, it was $139, and then when I found the VIN in the MVPA and source code, it became $129. Today I got a delivery appointment assigned to me, and it just became $119. What's going on? I bank with Tangerine and they need several days to mail the bank draft, so I already ordered it. Now that the final payment amount is changed, do I have to "cancel it" and order a new one?

My delivery window is now the narrowest it’s been, down to June 15th to 23rd with no sign of the VIN. Thought I could stop checking but I’d say my account refresh has gone from once every other day to multiple times a day, particularly when I see those May orders getting VINs 😂

What's the license fee for those of you in Ontario? Before I had a VIN, it was $139, and then when I found the VIN in the MVPA and source code, it became $129. Today I got a delivery appointment assigned to me, and it just became $119. What's going on? I bank with Tangerine and they need several days to mail the bank draft, so I already ordered it. Now that the final payment amount is changed, do I have to "cancel it" and order a new one?
It might depend on how many months are left before your fixed registration renewal date (which it tied to your birthday month). My registration fee is listed at $189 in my account page (No VIN yet though), but my birthday was a few days ago, so Tesla would need to cover the registration for a full year until May 2022 when they put plates on the car.

Yours probably changed today because we're now into June, so there's one less month of registration to pay for.

My delivery window is now the narrowest it’s been, down to June 15th to 23rd with no sign of the VIN. Thought I could stop checking but I’d say my account refresh has gone from once every other day to multiple times a day, particularly when I see those May orders getting VINs 😂
I also have no VIN (M3 Performance), but my delivery window is tightening, now June 15-24th. I'd expect our cars to be assembled within the next week or so based on my observed 9-10 day transit time to Ontario.

Ordered May 19th - SR+ Midinight Silver No FSD Estimated Delivery: 4 - 11, then Jun 12 to June 29 and since last Friday no estimated delivery is being displayed for me :(. I know SA told me it would be probably for August/September but usually we have a hope to get it soon when we see an estimate. Someone from midi May order in the same situation?

Ordered May 19th - SR+ Midinight Silver No FSD Estimated Delivery: 4 - 11, then Jun 12 to June 29 and since last Friday no estimated delivery is being displayed for me :(. I know SA told me it would be probably for August/September but usually we have a hope to get it soon when we see an estimate. Someone from midi May order in the same situation?
Same config, ordered May 26. Saw 2 - 11 weeks at order, then I've seen it bounce around
  • June 9 to 29
  • June 1 to 19
  • Now: June 8 to 29
Also told by SA it would be aug/sept so I'll honestly be very happy if arrives anytime before then.

Same config, ordered May 26. Saw 2 - 11 weeks at order, then I've seen it bounce around
  • June 9 to 29
  • June 1 to 19
  • Now: June 8 to 29
Also told by SA it would be aug/sept so I'll honestly be very happy if arrives anytime before then.
I think next delivery for Canada will be aug/sept and maybe we can be matched on June deliveries that why we get these estimates, just a guess.

Thanks to share

Ordered M3 LR Black on Black April 27th. Vehicle ordered at Lawrence location in Scarborough Ont.
No VIN yet and no communication with SA. Current delivery window as of this morning June 15-22. Delivery window is getting smaller which is encouraging.