Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The check on the insurance is just because we all get ICBC here in BC so that will get settled on delivery day.
To open source code, either right click on anywhere on the account page and click "view source code" or press CTRL-U when you're on the account page. You wouldn't find a VIN there unless you got the Tesla Vision confirmation though.
Oh, okay. I got it now. Thank you.

I am wondering what did your SA told you about the delivery date when you booked your car.
Tbh we spoke back and forth for like 3 weeks in April, and my test drive was the day before I pulled the trigger and ordered. So I ordered on the 3rd of May, but the day before he told to expected my car probably not in June but in early July. I spoke to him when I received my VIN and he told me that he is working to get me my car before the Saint-Jean (June 24). As long as you have a VIN in the source code, it means your vehicle is in Fremont, ready to be shipped. If you don't have a VIN right now, it's probably a delivery for the new quarter I guess..

From Calgary here, ordered May 28th SR+/white/black int/18in/no FSD. No VIN yet. Informed by rep weeks before I ordered that deliveries will be expected Aug/Sep.

Estimated delivery was:
On may 29th: Jun 3-30
On may 30th: Jun 4-17
On Jun 1: Jun 6-17

Really hoping to get delivery in June... fingers crossed. Seems like there hasn’t been anyone on here with estimated delivery pushed being delayed by months? If anyone can give hope that would be great haha
Dang estimated delivery date just got pushed to July 11-31. I guess I got my hopes up for nothing :(

Based on the trends I’m seeing I guess I’m waiting until Aug/Sep then.

Ordered M3/SR+/White on Black Interior/Aero Rim/No FSD on April 20th in Vancouver.
My EDD push from 2-4 weeks to 8-12 weeks Yesterday. It is literally the same wait time as you place the order online now.
I contacted the SA, she said my wait time is 8-12 weeks now...:(

Got a email confirming the VIN and a tentative delivery date of June 12 at Laval. They asked for Insurance confirmation.
Car is scheduled to arrive on the 9th and if the inspections are done earlier then it could ready before the 12th.

M3P
White on Black
No FSD
Ordered on April 29th

Reactions: bugeyedwalrus
Got a email confirming the VIN and a tentative delivery date of June 12 at Laval. They asked for Insurance confirmation.
Car is scheduled to arrive on the 9th and if the inspections are done earlier then it could ready before the 12th.

M3P
White on Black
No FSD
Ordered on April 29th
I've got the same for a delivery attempt on June 14 at Laval as well as the VIN confirmation.

M3 SR+
Black/Black
No FSD
Ordered on April 14th

Hey guys! I'm from Montreal and ordered M3 SR+ white/white with 19in and FSD on May 27th.
No VIN yet, but I just saw that we have an expected delivery window ranging from July 23-August 12.
Still very happy, the SA told us it would late August-September, but I was still wondering if there were any chances of getting the car earlier than late July?

At least your current EDD starts in 3 days. Mine changed this morning to June 14-30. Did you get a VIN yet?
No, Not event a call from my SA, the only time we spoke was after I placed the order on May 15. Then whenever I called, they said she was not scheduled to work( I called during the week day)....... and other SA was not super nice and keep tell me that I won’t get the car until late July or Aug....

No, Not event a call from my SA, the only time we spoke was after I placed the order on May 15. Then whenever I called, they said she was not scheduled to work( I called during the week day)....... and other SA was not super nice and keep tell me that I won’t get the car until late July or Aug....
That sucks. My SA called me the days after I placed the order. He's responded to all my emails so far. He's said right off the bat that the car would be delivered mid to late June. And it's looking like he's been right this whole time.

Reactions: gforce2002
That sucks. My SA called me the days after I placed the order. He's responded to all my emails so far. He's said right off the bat that the car would be delivered mid to late June. And it's looking like he's been right this whole time.
Yeah. Wondering if the SA has a control to who get the car or VIN first, because the SA who wasn’t nice to me, he said he ordered one in similar time and didn’t any update yet as well. And he is the one keep telling me I won’t get mine until late July, it makes me feel like he might have control to who get the vin first.