Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm honestly so surprised that you have an EDD in June when you order pretty late in Q2. I ordered the same config ordered on May 2nd and had an EDD in June but now says 8-12 weeks... Tesla's hating on me apparently.
That's weird. We should have similar dates. Mine has change again (it is a daily occurrence since last Sunday) to 11-28 Jun. I won't be surprised if it changed back to 8-12 weeks in the next couple days as @TheRFMan mentioned - it looks like the production is moving to LR and P

That's weird. We should have similar dates. Mine has change again (it is a daily occurrence since last Sunday) to 11-28 Jun. I won't be surprised if it changed back to 8-12 weeks in the next couple days as @TheRFMan mentioned - it looks like the production is moving to LR and P
My SA said this month and I really need to get a car soon. Will be reaching out to my SC or Tesla chat to try to get a bit more information because my SA doesn't respond. Really hope that's not true about only producing LR and P now.

My SA said this month and I really need to get a car soon. Will be reaching out to my SC or Tesla chat to try to get a bit more information because my SA doesn't respond. Really hope that's not true about only producing LR and P now.
Let me know, I am curious. My SA is still hoping for the end of this month. But I am starting to doubt their actual inside into the company lol.

I ordered my SR+ White/Black Aero on April 20th, my SA told me I should get my car as early as June 18th. but the system shows 8-12 weeks right now.
Exact same situation, ordered no May 2nd, EDD says 8-12 weeks, SA said scheduled for the 18th. I think they will have a shipment around that time so a bunch of us will be getting it then.

Already found my VIN in the source code, but I mean the official VIN with delivery date, etc.
It can take a while, around a week for many people. I heard that they do not officially release the VIN and other paperwork until the car is in Canada. Might be a legal thing, ownership of the car needs to be transferred from Tesla Motors Inc. to Tesla Canada before they can create the MVPS with VIN and other info to be able to sell it to you.

Reactions: bugeyedwalrus
Let me know, I am curious. My SA is still hoping for the end of this month. But I am starting to doubt their actual inside into the company lol.
Just chatted with my SA. He's really hesitant about a June delivery. Just as a safety net, he's forecasting all May orders to be in July or August... Looking at the forums, that doesn't looks to be the case but with so few demands in the prairies, we may be a lesser priority so could be the case. According to him, there's no more "quarterly" pushes so delivery should be flowing from July-September for the NA market. I don't buy it after looking at the different forums...