Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! When was your order date in Aug? I ordered on Aug 17th and my EDD updated today to Jan 9 - Feb 6 but still have not been contacted for delivery yet. I’m picking up in Surrey vs Vancouver though. :(
Me too! I ordered on Aug 21st to be picked up in Richmond. My EDD was updated to Jan 9 - Feb 6 on Tuesday and it was updated again to Jan 16 - Jan 30 this morning. I have not been contacted too.

just saw the email from my Tesla rep that was sent 4 days ago. The email was in my junk folder. Pure fluke that I saw it.

No text or phone call.

They gave me a VIN.

Damn, when did you ordered and what color is it? 18' aero wheel? Are you picking up at the richmond or surrey location
orderd a white 18" wheels. no upgrades. ordered in late september.

as i reread their email it looks like they need some updated info from me prior to next steps.

Still no change in EDD but I’ve read so many comments on different sites about heat pump failure during cold temperatures recently I am beginning to get second thoughts about ordering this Model 3. 😓
I truly hope you are not serious. There are hundreds of thousands of Model 3 being used in cold weather since they added the heat pump. You are referring to the minuscule amount of people that posted their specific issues on online forums. If there would be an issue, you would have seen an uproar.

I truly hope you are not serious. There are hundreds of thousands of Model 3 being used in cold weather since they added the heat pump. You are referring to the minuscule amount of people that posted their specific issues on online forums. If there would be an issue, you would have seen an uproar.
People never seem to learn, some of us seem to quickly forget that people that have issues are often the loudest. People who are not having problems are generally not spending time on TMC telling everyone about their perfect car.

ODD : May 2021
M3 SR+ White/Black
18" Wheels

Requested on hold for delivery until Nov 2021, but somehow they missed my request and was offered for Delivery in July 2021 which I declined.
SA put me back in the queue 2nd week of Oct and was offered for Delivery in mid October but I missed it as I was out of town in Oct 2021.
When I returned back to town in Nov 2021 and pressed the "I'm Ready" button on my account, the EDD was showing "To be determined" for 2 days then the 3rd day it changed to Jan 2022.

1st EDD (Nov 6-Dec 31): Jan 2-30
2nd EDD (Jan 1-7): Jan 7-21
3rd EDD (Jan 8): Jan 11-22

Checked the app on Jan 10 and asked me to consent for updates on my car configuration (probably cause of the updates with the 2022 model) which I accepted then a Tesla SA called me shortly after to arrange for Delivery.

Delivery on Jan 13!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed that there will be not much issues with the car! It's been a super long wait!

Good luck to everyone else here!!

Reactions: Vawlkus
ODD : May 2021
M3 SR+ White/Black
18" Wheels

Requested on hold for delivery until Nov 2021, but somehow they missed my request and was offered for Delivery in July 2021 which I declined.
SA put me back in the queue 2nd week of Oct and was offered for Delivery in mid October but I missed it as I was out of town in Oct 2021.
When I returned back to town in Nov 2021 and pressed the "I'm Ready" button on my account, the EDD was showing "To be determined" for 2 days then the 3rd day it changed to Jan 2022.

1st EDD (Nov 6-Dec 31): Jan 2-30
2nd EDD (Jan 1-7): Jan 7-21
3rd EDD (Jan 8): Jan 11-22

Checked the app on Jan 10 and asked me to consent for updates on my car configuration (probably cause of the updates with the 2022 model) which I accepted then a Tesla SA called me shortly after to arrange for Delivery.

Delivery on Jan 13!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed that there will be not much issues with the car! It's been a super long wait!

Good luck to everyone else here!!
Sorry, it should be Jan 9 when I checked the app...