Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Narrowed again to feb 2 to feb 13
Original order September 15
Sr+ white no upgrades.
Vancouver
Crissing my fingers for a Ryzen processor. Seems the delay has been a blessing in that regards.
apparently car rolled off the assembly line this morning. Given a Vin of 164xxx arranged loan financing and was approved. shoudl arrive in Vancouver in the next few days.

How to do you see the VIN in the app ? I only see it on my account and lease agreement.
The only thing is that I don't have my VIN in my agreement yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220204-125012_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220204-125012_Tesla.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 100
My delivery scheduled for Friday (OD 08/25) is currently stuck in Detroit behind freedom convoy blocking ambassador bridge. :( Hoping for no further delays.

I've realized that if I need to re-order my RWD (for example, if my car gets totaled in an accident) that new orders are currently scheduled for Oct 2022, which we all know is a very rough timeline and could easily be 2023. My insurance max rental coverage in such a case is 3K, which is not going to cover me until a new M3 arrives.

My delivery scheduled for Friday (OD 08/25) is currently stuck in Detroit behind freedom convoy blocking ambassador bridge. :( Hoping for no further delays.

I've realized that if I need to re-order my RWD (for example, if my car gets totaled in an accident) that new orders are currently scheduled for Oct 2022, which we all know is a very rough timeline and could easily be 2023. My insurance max rental coverage in such a case is 3K, which is not going to cover me until a new M3 arrives.
In the same boat. **** the freedom convoy. I really hope the Governments intervene soon.

Reschedule for this Saturday. We hope this will be behind us...

anyone ordered model 3 LR with no upgrades? What was the timeline? I placed an ordering because it was showing EDD - March 2022, and suddenly now it shows May-June 😒
I did originally order 2 weeks ago, a M3 LR AWD, and the EDD was originally set to March 15-31. I ended up finding one in inventory that I'm scheduled to take delivery of on Saturday, however the original order hasn't been cancelled yet and is still showing the same March 15-31 EDD.

anyone ordered model 3 LR with no upgrades? What was the timeline? I placed an ordering because it was showing EDD - March 2022, and suddenly now it shows May-June 😒
When did you order initially? Chances are it will change back to within March 2022. As great as the Tesla EDD is on the app its also wildly inaccurate at times.

My LR came off hold Jan 1st and I have been all over the place, it was Feb, then changed to March with a 1 week window, then out to April-May and back to March lol

In the same boat. **** the freedom convoy. I really hope the Governments intervene soon.

Reschedule for this Saturday. We hope this will be behind us...
Just reached out to my delivery advisor about this, he pinged the car's GPS and noted it's still looks like it's expected to arrive this afternoon and my delivery will go ahead as planned on Saturday. He stopped short of confirming if it crossed the border or not, but considering I'm picking it up in Ottawa and they are expecting it this afternoon, I have to imagine it crossed already. I'd get another update if I were you, my understanding is that everything is being routed through Sarnia, causing massive delays but shipments are still trickling through.

Reactions: Vawlkus
Just reached out to my delivery advisor about this, he pinged the car's GPS and noted it's still looks like it's expected to arrive this afternoon and my delivery will go ahead as planned on Saturday. He stopped short of confirming if it crossed the border or not, but considering I'm picking it up in Ottawa and they are expecting it this afternoon, I have to imagine it crossed already. I'd get another update if I were you, my understanding is that everything is being routed through Sarnia, causing massive delays but shipments are still trickling through.
Hmm I'll contact my SA !

I did originally order 2 weeks ago, a M3 LR AWD, and the EDD was originally set to March 15-31. I ended up finding one in inventory that I'm scheduled to take delivery of on Saturday, however the original order hasn't been cancelled yet and is still showing the same March 15-31 EDD.
What happens to the 250$ deposit when you instead order from existing inventory? Can you switch like that? If you don't mind I can accept your if our configuration matches :)

When did you order initially? Chances are it will change back to within March 2022. As great as the Tesla EDD is on the app its also wildly inaccurate at times.

My LR came off hold Jan 1st and I have been all over the place, it was Feb, then changed to March with a 1 week window, then out to April-May and back to March lol
I ordered first week in the feb - 3rd Feb. Before ordering it was showing EDD in March but as soon I ordered it got updated to May-June, and if you check their website for ordering new ones, it still shows March/April. Such a scam lol.