TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Canadian Model S??

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by EVOntario, Jun 21, 2018.

1. EVOntario

EVOntario Member

Hello,

I am looking to buy an older 2012-2014 Model S that's in good condition from anyone in Canada, Preferably Ontario. If you are selling one please let me know.

Thanks

2. usa9910

usa9910 Member

EV SHIFT motors in burlington.. your best bet.. let me know if you want me to introduce you to them.. i just got a car from there.

3. EVOntario

EVOntario Member

Just looked them up and they look great. Thanks.

4. mknox

mknox Well-Known Member

Yeah, those guys are legit good.