Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove by yesterday - the signage is up, so hopefully, it'll be open soon! Still looks like it needs some work though.
Although essentially heresay, I was talking with a service guy up at the Chrislea site and he mentioned that the Etobicoke service centre is being delayed. From the looks of things, he may be correct - minimal amount of work seems to be ongoing and I've not seen any crews in there as of late.

Sherbrooke, QC Service Center is coming along.

Attachments

• 20231029_110410.jpg
    20231029_110410.jpg
    666.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 20231029_110256.jpg
    20231029_110256.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20231029_110414.jpg
    20231029_110414.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: taurusvega
It seems like this will finally happen, it was approved by the city as well
It is certainly is not a matter of if, but when at this point. This article was from September but as I understand, Tesla has to make a few changes from the preliminary plans….something to do with planting trees before the city signs off. I haven’t read if final approval had been made yet.

Looks like Winnipeg is finally getting a store/delivery centre.
Has anyone heard of where they are setting up?

Reactions: KBF and XHabjab
Has anyone have experience with these guys?

I just visited the shop last Thursday, I plan to have some things looked at in the next few weeks. They seem to get great reviews locally. I loath going to Tesla Service for and issues, these guys seem much more approachable. I will keep you posted.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Looks like Winnipeg is finally getting a store/delivery centre.
Has anyone heard of where they are setting up?
I see that the Tesla "Find Us" map shows a Service Centre in Winnipeg at 1700 Waverley St. Not sure if that is new on their map. It says Service Dept is open by appointment only.