Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, I don’t know when opening day is going to be. Have you been in touch with anyone from the Tesla sales team yet and have you got some sort of contact person there? That’s where I’d start with getting the delivery location changed.
Thanks. I don't have any direct contact with an actual human sales associate. Only contact has been the text messages which I have had a conversation with a couple months ago when wanting to change color on my order.

I guess I will try the text or maybe call my currently assigned delivery location in Surrey/Langley.

I'll also drive by there tomorrow and see what is up.

I ended up driving by the Victoria Douglas street temporary location last Friday. Maybe 7 cars on the lot. But lot was fully gated. I did see someone in the window facing away from the street. So I didn't try to get his attention. There is a small gap in the fencing so maybe this coming Friday I'll go by again and try to squeeze my way onto the lot and try and talk with the guy if he is there.

According to google, Tesla Victoria on Douglas street is open from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturday too, closed on Sundays. I haven’t confirmed it personally yet to see if it’s true but if anyone is able to please do.
Just went in there an hour ago and spoke to one of the SAs. He confirmed orders located on the island are getting automatically switched to deliver at Douglas unless customer wants to keep their Vancouver delivery. I tried to get a direct email or text # but he wouldn't provide one and said people still just have to use the general Tesla # first but then it will probably be forwarded to the store. He also noted when VIN assigned the estimate they are getting seems to correspond with the date the car gets to Vancouver and then they are having to wait for another truck to bring them over to the island. That EDD system may get worked out better as time goes on.

He said they've been open 3 weeks. I should have made a better note of the hours but I think it was close to what you googled. I do recall there was a Tues-XXX on the sign so there might be some slightly different hours a few of the days. I'll check next time I pop by. They had 4 cars waiting to be delivered today...3MYLR and one M3.

Kelowna has a location opening in 2022/2023 off highway 97 where Hyundai currently is. (3260 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, BC V1X 5C1)

I heard it from a direct source and then I later confirmed it directly via a Tesla satellite employee on a service run.

I was hoping it'd be open faster but they're waiting for Hyundai to move out of that building and into their new home.
Not a thing

Kelowna has a location opening in 2022/2023 off highway 97 where Hyundai currently is. (3260 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, BC V1X 5C1)

I heard it from a direct source and then I later confirmed it directly via a Tesla satellite employee on a service run.

I was hoping it'd be open faster but they're waiting for Hyundai to move out of that building and into their new home.
Not a thing to date. Any updates? Asked my kelowna mobile service guy. He heard nothing orher than some more local storage space

Any updates for the Kelowna location. In the early Fall there was job postings on the Tesla website but those were taken down shortly thereafter. No updates after that. The location they were going to move into has been filled so they would need to find a new location.

Reactions: Shevek