Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
And the locations looks a bit industrial - are there any fast food places nearby assuming that it will have SuperChargers? I believe they are very close to a Timmie's warehouse but I don't know that there is a retail location there.

Great location (thought it was across the street) tons of parking space and can be a completely modern space. I think you guys hit the jackpot

Can't wait to see it done !!!!!

(Assuming you're all right)

Reactions: Jaff
To allow for a better flow of future servicing due to Model III sales, it's kind of a shame that this store gets folded in with Oakville...as John said, it's a nice large facility.
I agree that it is disappointing that Oakville will be a replacement rather than an additional SC. I normally go to Lawrence and they seem jammed up as appointments need to be made months in advance. That will only get worse if Oakville replaces Mississauga as I assume that more folks in the western part of the GTA will come to Lawrence as it will now be their closest SC. Plus every day sees more Teslas on the road.

I agree that it is disappointing that Oakville will be a replacement rather than an additional SC. I normally go to Lawrence and they seem jammed up as appointments need to be made months in advance. That will only get worse if Oakville replaces Mississauga as I assume that more folks in the western part of the GTA will come to Lawrence as it will now be their closest SC. Plus every day sees more Teslas on the road.

Technically, Oakville is a full Sales & Service facility like Lawrence St...but I agree, a 3rd service facility to cover off the GTHA would be great!

I agree that it is disappointing that Oakville will be a replacement rather than an additional SC.

I think the jury's still out on that. I've had a few conversations with staff there and they all recognize the need for more, not the same or less service space especially with the Model X out and Model 3 coming. They are all pitching to keep Ambassador alive. It has more shop floor space than Lawrence and is set up with very nice offices and waiting areas now. Would be silly to let that all go to waste.

Reactions: Daliman and Jaff
I think the jury's still out on that. I've had a few conversations with staff there and they all recognize the need for more, not the same or less service space especially with the Model X out and Model 3 coming. They are all pitching to keep Ambassador alive. It has more shop floor space than Lawrence and is set up with very nice offices and waiting areas now. Would be silly to let that all go to waste.
Not everything is ideal though. They don't have drains in the wash bay.
Cars are washed over a large rubber mat with sills around it to keep the water in. Then they vacuum out the water with a shop vac.