Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel the same about the recent store opening in Calgary. It's great that all the prospective owners no longer have to travel all the way to Vancouver to test drive and configure cars, but what about the current owners in the same region who are without any service options aside from the now-ridiculously-overpriced Ranger service. We don't need more stores. 95% of their function can be performed on the Tesla website. We need service centers that can actually repair cars!

You're 100% correct. Growing pains for sure. I'd fly from Calgary to Vancouver to test drive a $20,000 car if I had to, but there's not much of a chance I'd buy from a local store/dealer if there was no where nearby to service the vehicle. Besides, they've already done two test drive events in Calgary and Edmonton in the past 12 months, so it's not like those that are really interested have to put too much effort into buying a $100,000 car.

I attended the "Tesla Weekend Social" event for owners today at the Vancouver Robson St store (I posted a short comment about the event here)

Just FYI: in the short talk given by a Tesla employee, they briefly mentioned that the new Vancouver store & service centre on Fir St & W. 4thAve is expected to open in May or June of this year. 18,000 sq ft location, apprently interior construction well underway. I haven't been by there in a while but will take a look next time I'm nearby.

As I had heard previously, they also confirmed existing locations (Robson store & Powell St service centre) will both still remain after the Fir St location opens.

• Informative
Reactions: Porfiry
Went to the Fir/4th location today. Interior construction is underway indeed.
iHQ7q1m.jpg

UZK2dBd.jpg

o3eQUdD.jpg
lo2jDtF.jpg

forgot to mention* ...

we were also told that the new Fir/4th Ave store will have 50 parking spaces in the underground parkade. (no more jockeying several cars around the tiny Powell St lot to get your car after a service).

*is there no longer any way to edit your own post in this new-style forum?

Progress at the Fir and 4th store/SC in Vancouver. Pictured below is the part of location facing Fir St. When I passed by the portion along 4th ave, I could smell fresh paint/epoxy drying, and noticed that they had likely just finished painting the store's floor. The front door was open as a result, I'm guessing, with a security guard standing by. Looks like late May or June could be a reality. Will pop by next week to see if there's more progress.
j1JotDo.jpg

1G1qj9P.jpg