Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today, my Est.Delivery date has moved up to July 15 - August 26.
Previous Est.Delivery dates: May'22 -> Sep'22 -> Dec'22-Apr'23 -> Aug21-Oct16 -> Dec'22-Apr'23
Order date: October 2021
My Order:
Model X Long Range 7 Seater
White exterior with Black interior
22" wheels and FSD

Warning for anyone thinking of modifying their configuration which you can now do without going to current pricing. I did it about 3 weeks ago and it updated my order date to the date I did the configuration change so I am no longer exempt from luxury tax as my order agreement is no longer my august 2021 date but may 2022. Reached out to my SA team and they tried to change it back but were rejected by the order processing team. I will try changing it with a few more departments but I think I'm screwed, especially now that my edd is November to Feb.

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine
Warning for anyone thinking of modifying their configuration which you can now do without going to current pricing. I did it about 3 weeks ago and it updated my order date to the date I did the configuration change so I am no longer exempt from luxury tax as my order agreement is no longer my august 2021 date but may 2022. Reached out to my SA team and they tried to change it back but were rejected by the order processing team. I will try changing it with a few more departments but I think I'm screwed, especially now that my edd is November to Feb.
How much more tax money you will have to pay now ?