Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have made no changes at all to my order or my profile since I placed the order last year. I had opted for FSD package right from the beginning.
Maybe it is a placeholder then. We should know probably in a few days if it is as typically placeholders update within a few days of being implemented.

If I stayed pushed to December 22 / January 23, I am seriously considering just giving up on the X. I really enjoy my current Tesla so logically I don't need the X and this whole X delivery fiasco is impacting my satisfaction with Tesla as a brand and I want to stay Tesla positive.

Reactions: SamGr
Maybe it is a placeholder then. We should know probably in a few days if it is as typically placeholders update within a few days of being implemented.

If I stayed pushed to December 22 / January 23, I am seriously considering just giving up on the X. I really enjoy my current Tesla so logically I don't need the X and this whole X delivery fiasco is impacting my satisfaction with Tesla as a brand and I want to stay Tesla positive.
I hope that’s the case mine only got pushed back by 5 days last week. But I remember my edd was after @SamGr so I wonder if that means mine is going to pushed back that far as well. I was truly hoping it got pushed forward not backwards.

I remember some discussion on this but I did change my order a couple times and the original order date from August 2021 is the date that is on the purchase agreement, so the updated date of 2022 in my order agreement did not override the original order date so would still have been exempt from the luxury tax.

Reactions: SamGr