Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone tell me when do we get the discount code for the mobile charger? Does this only happen once you are assigned the VIN or schedule a delivery? Or should I have already received one? Also, do I have to contact Tesla to get the code, or do they just send it to you via email? Thanks
According to the person I was talking to yesterday. They provide the code once you have scheduled the delivery date and time. You have to place the order online then and ship it. Strange they do not just have it with your delivery but it is what it is.

Reactions: AL Nak
So I had to refuse delivery due to fairly significant door malalignment and large panel gaps.
Oh no, that's a bummer when you have to reject the delivery after such a long wait. Did they tell you what's the next step? Did they offer to fix the problems or just going to assign you a new VIN? I wonder what they do when a customer rejects the delivery, wondering if they just try to pass it on to the next customer to see if they could get away with it somehow.

According to the person I was talking to yesterday. They provide the code once you have scheduled the delivery date and time. You have to place the order online then and ship it. Strange they do not just have it with your delivery but it is what it is.
I didn't schedule a delivery and I got the code via email just now. It looks like they may have slotted me in for Dec 10 (based on the MVPA), so sooner than the Dec 12 to Dec 21 I am being quoted. Spent the day getting insurance and financial affairs in order.

Reactions: AL Nak
Spent all day looking up insurance rates.. surprised to find desjardin had decent rates for the X for a single vehicle policy.
WE ONLY HAVE THE GREATEST ICBC IN BC.
RECEIVED TEXT SAYS THAT I WILL BE GETTING MY VIN IN NEXT 1-2 WEEKS.
GOT RATE FROM SCOTIA BANK 96 TERMS FOR 6.74%
NOW I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD TRADE IN DEAL FOR MY CURRENT CAR.
TESLA GAVE ME A VERY LOW PRICE.

Reactions: ChrisOtt
WE ONLY HAVE THE GREATEST ICBC IN BC.
RECEIVED TEXT SAYS THAT I WILL BE GETTING MY VIN IN NEXT 1-2 WEEKS.
GOT RATE FROM SCOTIA BANK 96 TERMS FOR 6.74%
NOW I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD TRADE IN DEAL FOR MY CURRENT CAR.
TESLA GAVE ME A VERY LOW PRICE.
Nice, just got the same message this morning as well. I wasn't planning to trade in my vehicle but wondering what Tesla would offer. Think its worth the time or sell private?

Got insurance in place (just have to wait for the actual delivery date)… now just to get winter tires and accessories 🤓

Looking at the evaca floor mats as they are on sale, anyone have any experience with them?