Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7362F0F3-A7F4-452F-B7AA-004947562602.jpeg

US definitely has better deal than Canada. Almost 4000 Credit off and 10000 MILES for taking delivery this month. Not sure how much does 10000 km supercharge cost maybe $500-600 still better than nothing.
Less demanding and delivery in US market makes more deliveries in Canada this month.

Reactions: mokorean and Alnak
I put In a service request for the 3rd row seat belt clips, scratched plastic panel on middle row seat and asked about the physical key. Will see what they say. Apt is Monday.

I took some pictures of the mats. I like the fit except the 3rd row, but I guess it’s what you get with two pieces. I left the carpet under the front mats, so they would fit better otherwise.

View attachment 885316View attachment 885317View attachment 885318View attachment 885319
These look good other than third row. Curious why go with 3rd party over Tesla oem ? Is it price or quality?

These look good other than third row. Curious why go with 3rd party over Tesla oem ? Is it price or quality?
Had luck with most 3rd party mats before — usually the lip is bigger, but also price.

Will probably be removing the kids boots before they get back there as the third row is tight with a booster already.

First trip over to Belleville today, so hopefully the kids behave better with the extra room from the 3 where it was cramped.

Had luck with most 3rd party mats before — usually the lip is bigger, but also price.

Will probably be removing the kids boots before they get back there as the third row is tight with a booster already.

First trip over to Belleville today, so hopefully the kids behave better with the extra room from the 3 where it was cramped.
I’m in the rabbit hole of trying to find mats. Did you have to pay for shipping ? Do they ship from US or canada ?

I paid US$480 for full set including driver and passenger mats, 2nd and 3rd row mats, frunk and trunk mats along with 3rd row seat back covers. This also included shipping cost from US to Canada. I purchased these 2 months ago. I think Tasmanian has increased their price a bit now. But still, I think it's great value for a quality product.
Did you have to pay customs fee when you got them ?

Hi everyone. Need some advice. Took my Replica 241 19 inch rims to Tesla today and had them try them for fit.

They claim that there is just not enough clearance with the break calipers to install the balancing strips and are recommending that I go with larger rims.

I know that a few people have been able to install 19 inch aftermarket rims. Can anyone comment on this. Trying to figure out if try going somewhere else….

Appreciate any insight that you all might have.

Thank you.

Hi everyone. Need some advice. Took my Replica 241 19 inch rims to Tesla today and had them try them for fit.

They claim that there is just not enough clearance with the break calipers to install the balancing strips and are recommending that I go with larger rims.

I know that a few people have been able to install 19 inch aftermarket rims. Can anyone comment on this. Trying to figure out if try going somewhere else….

Appreciate any insight that you all might have.

Thank you.
Got these installed the other day on my LR, the installer didn’t say anything out of the ordinary

1671318375961.png

Can anyone recommend a place in the Toronto area for PPF? And share any pictures of wrapping you have done on your car.

Also, looking to purchase the screen protector for both the front and Rear. So any recommendation you can make based on your experience.

Can anyone recommend a place in the Toronto area for PPF? And share any pictures of wrapping you have done on your car.

Also, looking to purchase the screen protector for both the front and Rear. So any recommendation you can make based on your experience.
I purchased the screen protector -spigen- from amazon for the front screen. I bought a rear screen protector as well, but it was made for an old rear screen, so I returned it. I think there is no rear screen protector for the new version yet.

Reactions: Alnak

Also, looking to purchase the screen protector for both the front and Rear. So any recommendation you can make based on your experiencI got fulle.

I got PPF

I got

I got full body Xpel Ultimate PPF with Ceramic coating and ceramic tints for front 2 windows done from Elegant Motoring in Etobicoke. I really loved their professionalism and work. They took 5 days to complete the job...Monday to Friday...but gave me a complementary loaner for that duration. They have charging facility available - in case car requires to be charged during that time. The person asked me to come back after winter time for free minor fixes and re-dos - in case some dirt/salt gets into the margins of the PPF (as of now, I don't see any defect anywhere). He said that it would be a complementary visit. Overall, I liked my experience and would highly recommend them.

Reactions: Jay8 and AL Nak
Apologies on the delay. Here are the mats I purchased. Let me know if you would like any other photos. I also purchased mats for the frunk and lower trunk. Overall really happy with them so far especially with the snow and how it keeps everything within the mat because of the raised lip around it.

Attachments

• IMG_5261.jpg
    IMG_5261.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5262.jpg
    IMG_5262.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5256.jpg
    IMG_5256.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5257.jpg
    IMG_5257.jpg