Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canceling my 2 reservations ! Why ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1.I am very dissapointed about the lack of a 2nd screen or a HUD as it was rumored
I don't need a car like this ! This is a dumb decision from Elon, add a freakin 2nd display and rise the start price by 500$-1000$ or at least make it a freaking option !

2. No Dual motors at start, soonest would be 2018 summer which we know it would in fact be later !

Really dissapointed i'm canceling my 2 reservations right now !

P.S. Did you guys see the Lucid Motors AIR ??
Now that is a freaking awesome care, more awesome that the S itself ! Tesla should STEP UP the game now not lower it !

looks-like-meme-dumpaday-9.jpg

Lmao, who cancels their reservations based on vague tweets and speculation? Especially somebody who won't be getting their car for a looooooooooooooong time!
Someone who is using these tweets as an excuse to validate a decision to cancel that they likely already made prior to these tweets. I say "great" - I'll just get mine sooner.

1.I am very dissapointed about the lack of a 2nd screen or a HUD as it was rumored
I don't need a car like this ! This is a dumb decision from Elon, add a freakin 2nd display and rise the start price by 500$-1000$ or at least make it a freaking option !

2. No Dual motors at start, soonest would be 2018 summer which we know it would in fact be later !

Really dissapointed i'm canceling my 2 reservations right now !

P.S. Did you guys see the Lucid Motors AIR ??
Now that is a freaking awesome care, more awesome that the S itself ! Tesla should STEP UP the game now not lower it !

So you are disappointed that the first shipments of Tesla 'People's Cars' might be affordable by The People?

Do you understand how silly that sounds?

It certainly is a surprise when it was assumed that the first batches would be max option cars.

If people are so fixated on having a screen in front of them, buy a large screen GPS unit that shows turn by turn directions and speed. Stick that near the front windshield.

Problem solved.

I'm old so yes, not having a display directly in front of me might be odd at first but so... so what. So were automatic transmissions and foot operated high beam buttons NOT on the left floorboard.

Keep in mind that, by the time the Model 3 becomes available in your locale, it will likely be in the Summer 2018 timeframe, so the AWD version likely will be available at the get-go for you. It's existing reservation holders in the US and maybe Canada who will be delayed if they're hoping for AWD availability from initial production.

Well that doesn't matter now, because he got his $2000 back to put towards a car that will probability never be produced.

Keep in mind that, by the time the Model 3 becomes available in your locale, it will likely be in the Summer 2018 timeframe, so the AWD version likely will be available at the get-go for you. It's existing reservation holders in the US and maybe Canada who will be delayed if they're hoping for AWD availability from initial production.

Right now Tesla does not sell in Romania (or Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, or any country bordering on Romania) as far as I know.

So I am hard pressed to envision anyone in Romania with a Model 3 reservation -- no matter how early they made it -- taking delivery in 2018 unless they take delivery somewhere in Western Europe and drive the car home. Which would be an ill-considered move given that there would not be any Tesla authorized service for hundreds of miles.