Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancelled my MS order out of frustration

aerodyne

Nov 19, 2018
Los Angeles
True story. Mobile service can’t do everything, and if OP doesn’t want to drive 400km to Vancouver for a task most consider fun, they’re gonna really loathe doing so to get something fixed.

He could just spend some of the savings on a few shares of TSLA....

xG35

Feb 8, 2016
Canada
While I definitely do agree Tesla communication is pretty bad... I still rather prefer my service advisors and sales not working off commissions.

Two Tesla to date and I prefer not being upsell car mats or some kind of paint protection.

aerodyne

Nov 19, 2018
Los Angeles
From the OP's experience, not surprised. Seems like he could hardly get them to sell/deliver the car!

Fortunately, the Tesla store works for car mats and such. Too bad Teslaquila is out of stock though, would make the wait easier..

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC