Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't sleep...delivery tomorrow...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, you wanted pictures, here's a few of my S70D I took delivery of today:
Tesla70D.jpg

Tesla70DFrunk.jpg

TeslaChargingLesson.jpg

My DES said mine was one of the first to come through with the new trunk chrome with more-raised lettering:
TeslaChrome.jpg

@Totem: that looks exactly like the car I have on order, late September/early October delivery. Congrats. BTW, you a young fella. Very young to have a Tesla. I should either congratulate you or tell you not to eat snacks in the car and drive under the limit. Darn kids.

@Totem: that looks exactly like the car I have on order, late September/early October delivery. Congrats.
BTW, you a young fella. Very young to have a Tesla. I should either congratulate you or tell you not to eat snacks in the car and drive under the limit. Darn kids.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Panoz. Glad that we have similar tastes :) Is yours Blue metallic too? The inside is Grey, Pano, Dual Chargers, Wood matte, tech package (with parking sensors).

BTW, you a young fella. Very young to have a Tesla. I should either congratulate you or tell you not to eat snacks in the car and drive under the limit. Darn kids.

I am flattered by your comment, but I am much older than what you think (or I look like)...also, that day for whatever reason I decided to wear clothes that maybe make me look a bit younger :)
How old do you think I am (range)?