Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Mods!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my car back from Project Two Customs. Looks great love carbon fiber. They made molds if others are interested.

IMG_2583.jpg
IMG_2585.jpg
IMG_2582.jpg
IMG_2586.jpg
IMG_2591.jpg
IMG_2590.jpg
IMG_2580.jpg
IMG_2578.jpg
IMG_2576.jpg

Sorry, for delay but wanted to get the full price breakdown. First, yes those are laser diffusers. $1499 for front and rear spoilers. $1499 for seat backs and $799 for grille. Material is 12k carbon fiber with a hybrid flexible resin with a urethane clear coat that matches car. They said they are willing to ship.

The only part of the OEM design I don't like is the shiny black plastic nose. This is the perfect solution. I'll be ordering one right away.

Agreed that the plain black shiny nose is bland-looking. As an alternative to a custom molded CF nose, last March, I got a local installer wrap the nose in 3M Carbon Fiber Black vinyl. It looks great and has aged well. Cost me $100; I'm tempted to switch to the Anthracite which is lighter; this time, I'll get the shiny strip under the logo wrapped as well. There are many other probably-kitschy options too.

Agreed that the plain black shiny nose is bland-looking. As an alternative to a custom molded CF nose, last March, I got a local installer wrap the nose in 3M Carbon Fiber Black vinyl. It looks great and has aged well. Cost me $100; I'm tempted to switch to the Anthracite which is lighter; this time, I'll get the shiny strip under the logo wrapped as well. There are many other probably-kitschy options too.

What is the technical difference between the 3M Carbon Fiber wrap vs the 3M 'Anthracite' Carbon fiber wrap?

What is the technical difference between the 3M Carbon Fiber wrap vs the 3M 'Anthracite' Carbon fiber wrap?

Nothing. I've not seen it in person but, from the pics on the 3M site, it looks like the Anthracite is noticeably lighter so, may look more pronounced (the effect I'm going for) than the darker Black CF wrap which is what I have right now.