Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Changelog?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because the owner of this site saw fit to completely redo the site, breaking many things and removing tons of functionality all because they thought it looked prettier.
They're also not open to constructive criticism unless you already agree with what they did, because restoring the functionality isn't an option to them if it involves going back to the better version.

Because the owner of this site saw fit to completely redo the site, breaking many things and removing tons of functionality all because they thought it looked prettier.
They're also not open to constructive criticism unless you already agree with what they did, because restoring the functionality isn't an option to them if it involves going back to the better version.
*sighs*... I miss the changelog :(

I love the look and feel and usability of the redo. As with any site, if you don't like the owner's policies, you're always welcome to make your own :)

As with any site, if you don't like the owner's policies, you're always welcome to make your own :)
Yup, I'm also welcome to complain about the mistake they made. The site owner has the following options:
- They can take it as I intend, as constructive criticism, with the suggestion that they should revert to the old site as it was better in absolutely every single way.
- They can ignore it completely (as they have so far)
- They can censor my complaints or kick me off.

Now I hope they don't feel they need to do the last one of those, but it's their choice which of the 3 they do.

Whiners aside (since the reasons for the site update had little to do with aesthetics and more to do scalability and moving off a dying, insecure platform) nearly all the old content is properly redirected.
As stated elsewhere, that didn't work with the Wiki pages plugin we were using since the guy that coded that didn't use content IDs. As such it's difficult to have those properly forwarded. (Also turns out that wiki had a serious security flaw, so we had to move off it ASAP.)

However if you did a simple forum search for the thread title, you find that content here:
Model S software/firmware changelog

Currently all the old wiki pages can be found here: Wiki

I think eventually they'll just be moved to the relevant forums for what those threads are about rather than a wiki section.

Last edited:
Whiners aside (since the reasons for the site update had little to do with aesthetics and more to do scalability and moving off a dying, insecure platform) nearly all the old content is properly redirected.
As stated elsewhere, that didn't work with the Wiki pages plugin we were using since the guy that coded that didn't use content IDs. As such it's difficult to have those properly forwarded. (Also turns out that wiki had a serious security flaw, so we had to move off it ASAP.)

However if you did a simple forum search for the thread title, you find that content here:
Model S software/firmware changelog

Currently all the old wiki pages can be found here: Wiki

I think eventually they'll just be moved to the relevant forums for what those threads are about rather than a wiki section.

Thanks for all you do, keep up the great work!

Reactions: Footbag