Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Port Unlock Error

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Strange one today, I went out to the car following an overnight home charge and like usual pressed the boot fob twice and nothing happened. No matter what I did, inside or outside of the car I couldn't get the charge port to unlock.

I finally ended up calling Testa assistance who after a few minutes did something to start the car charging, once it was charging I ended the charge from the charge screen and then was unable to unlock the charge port.

Tesla assistance said it may have been stuck in a charging loop, has anybody else had this problem?

I had the exact same happening to me yesterday.

The way I solved it was to change my charge limit from 90% to 100%, then the car started to charge further towards 100%, then I could click the stop charge and unlock port and it worked.
I don't know what I would do if I was charged to 100% so no possibility to start charging further.

I had the exact same happening to me yesterday.

The way I solved it was to change my charge limit from 90% to 100%, then the car started to charge further towards 100%, then I could click the stop charge and unlock port and it worked.
I don't know what I would do if I was charged to 100% so no possibility to start charging further.
I to