Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh, my original requested pickup location was Paramus (obvi that one seems closed due to damage) and my MVPA says the Cherry Hill location. It's like a 1.5 - 2hr trip each way. Anyone know if they can provide some concessions/Uber credit, or deliver to another NJ-Tesla location (ex: Springfield) at no cost? I'll try to contact them today.

Ugh, my original requested pickup location was Paramus (obvi that one seems closed due to damage) and my MVPA says the Cherry Hill location. It's like a 1.5 - 2hr trip each way. Anyone know if they can provide some concessions/Uber credit, or deliver to another NJ-Tesla location (ex: Springfield) at no cost? I'll try to contact them today.
Just call up Spring field location and they would change the delivery location for you!

Reactions: chris2222
Actually a little upset with Tesla customer service. I got my VIN but on my final payment it's still missing 2k rebate. I called Paramus delivery center and was told to e-mail 3 e-mail groups regarding this issue. I sent e-mail twice with follow up and also to my delivery agent, no one bothered to even reply after almost a week. Feel very neglected. Does anyone know a higher-up NJ Tesla representative or corporate e-mail address i can escalate this to? Thanks.

Actually a little upset with Tesla customer service. I got my VIN but on my final payment it's still missing 2k rebate. I called Paramus delivery center and was told to e-mail 3 e-mail groups regarding this issue. I sent e-mail twice with follow up and also to my delivery agent, no one bothered to even reply after almost a week. Feel very neglected. Does anyone know a higher-up NJ Tesla representative or corporate e-mail address i can escalate this to? Thanks.
They have one of the worst customer service i have seen. If people are not deployed they should have at least an AI based response to help the customer. Strange that people talk too much about the best buying experience with Tesla :)

I had the same rebate issue. I never got any notification of the program ending. I got my VIN number and didn't put payment info in yet until the rebate shows up. Called Paramus and the guy said give him a few minutes and he'd talked to someone because today (the 15th) was the last day for dealerships to approve allocated funds for existing orders.

I got a document to sign and now I guess I'm waiting for the invoice to update with the rebate reflected on it.

I had the same rebate issue. I never got any notification of the program ending. I got my VIN number and didn't put payment info in yet until the rebate shows up. Called Paramus and the guy said give him a few minutes and he'd talked to someone because today (the 15th) was the last day for dealerships to approve allocated funds for existing orders.

I got a document to sign and now I guess I'm waiting for the invoice to update with the rebate reflected on it.
ahhh you got really lucky! delivery rep finally got back to me said he will check Paramus for me, but never updated back. Now I just remembered the 10/15 deadline. I'm totally screwed. I'm seriously so upset right now.

ahhh you got really lucky! delivery rep finally got back to me said he will check Paramus for me, but never updated back. Now I just remembered the 10/15 deadline. I'm totally screwed. I'm seriously so upset right now.
Did you ever get the initial email? I never did and just happened to call. Just because I filled out and signed this paperwork doesn't mean I'm definitely getting it though I think. I gotta see. Maybe I'll call tomorrow again and see.

Has anyone able to confirm if the rebate is now gone for those that ordered before the deadline?

Still show under my order

1634785888968.png

All MVPA's for NJ say Cherry Hill but you will pick up at your chosen location.

My order also shows that still, I'm curious to find out if anyone that has taken delivery since Oct 15th that ordered prior to Sept cut off time still get the rebate.
I haven't taken delivery yet, but i ordered on 7/6, and got the VIN already. My EDD is 10/30-11/5.

Then 2 days ago, they confirmed my trade-in and asked for payment via Plaid, and i promptly fill out my bank account information. I just checked and my bank account is already debited, with the deduction of $2K rebate. So i think i m paid in full for the car. I also had the NJ Rebate sent out to me on 10/1, which i filled out promptly and gotten a confirm email from Tesla that i am all set with the rebate.

In retrospect, i probably should wait till my EDD is firm and then fill out the payment information. Oh well.

I haven't taken delivery yet, but i ordered on 7/6, and got the VIN already. My EDD is 10/30-11/5.

Then 2 days ago, they confirmed my trade-in and asked for payment via Plaid, and i promptly fill out my bank account information. I just checked and my bank account is already debited, with the deduction of $2K rebate. So i think i m paid in full for the car. I also had the NJ Rebate sent out to me on 10/1, which i filled out promptly and gotten a confirm email from Tesla that i am all set with the rebate.

In retrospect, i probably should wait till my EDD is firm and then fill out the payment information. Oh well.
My friend, paying the car off in full from bank account :cool:. It's a personal choice, but I'd refinance with DCU to get 65 months @ 1.24%. Invest all the money in tesla stock and you'll likely be able to buy another tesla in a few years, curtesy of TSLA.

Meanwhile, can you please confirm how much they really charge once you have the car delivered? Thanks.