Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chargin rates in the Netherlands

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

I ordered a Model Y in the recent days. So, I'm waiting...
The only bit unclear is the rates in the Netherlands. What I'd like to know is: Supercharger rates in the Netherlands. Is there an updated website where I can see the charging prices per country in EU? I'll drive a lot in the Netherlands, Germany, Czech, Austria, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
In the morning I got the message that charging outlets can be equipped to the parking places in the apartment building where I live. I think it is a good thing. What are your experience regarding cost of charging the Tesla at home in the Netherlands?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Just looking at the Supercharger map on my MY, new rates in the Netherlands are mostly 0.72 Euro/kWh. Other countries:
Germany - 0.68-0.70 Euro/kWh
Austria, France - about 0.67 Euro/kWh
Denmark - about 5.70 DKK/kWh
Norway - 7+ NOK/kWh
Sweden - 7.5+ SEK/kWh
Czech - 15.5-16 CZK/kWh

Considering the European electricity market, it is what it is. At least in Europe you are free to choose charging network when you drive a Tesla.

I was wondering when is the best time to charge at public charging point. Does peak or offpeak hours impact cost/kwh in any way? I tried charging in the morning once but difference was negligible. Is it true for entire NL?
Do you mean charging at a Tesla Supercharger, or at any public charging point. Concerning the former, in Europe the charging rates of some Superchargers do now depend on the time of day, with busy periods being more expensive. Since Tesla have all the information on usage, I believe that this is in function of the average usage of that Supercharger. If you find a specific Supercharger on the navigation screen of the Tesla and click on it, then all of the information will be shown: average daily occupancy graph, rates for each time period.

Reactions: AndrasCsanyi
Do you mean charging at a Tesla Supercharger, or at any public charging point. Concerning the former, in Europe the charging rates of some Superchargers do now depend on the time of day, with busy periods being more expensive. Since Tesla have all the information on usage, I believe that this is in function of the average usage of that Supercharger. If you find a specific Supercharger on the navigation screen of the Tesla and click on it, then all of the information will be shown: average daily occupancy graph, rates for each time period.
I meant charging at public charger in NL. There it seems to be a flat charge throughout the day.