So, I believe Tesla when they say it's my house, but I'll explain the setup, and hopefully someone can assist. 2013 S85, dual chargers. Brand new Mobile Connector (new as of the 16th). Charges just fine 80-90% of the time at a solid 40 amps all charge long. I've started leaving my desktop on, running Visible Tesla to try to identify patterns. House built 2008, 200 amp service. NEMA 14-50 in my garage. Located 1 foot from the breaker panel. Literally 1 foot. With this short run 8 gauge should have been fine. I made sure to use 6 gauge. 50 amp breaker. Plug car in. Sets up at 40 amps. Walk away. 90% of the time... all good. 10-20% of time.. gets knocked down to 30 for no rhyme or reason. Car is inside a garage approx 55 at the coldest. Nothing is on the circuit other than this NEMA plug, which was installed a week before my Tesla purchase. All wiring is correct, modern, etc. I do live in a fairly rural location, and own a generator as our powers been out for up to 4 days before. The lights have dimmed on occasion from PP&L power. I also run a UPS on my desktops and my TV due to this. My house uses propane heat, so central heat, water, and stove are all propane, and would have no 220v draw or high amps. The dryer is electric... but that's not usually on all night and even at 30-40 amps is still 80/200 amps. So, my question to those with these things... do I.. Call PP&L? (My electric carrier) or call another electrician? Nothing on the mobile connector gets hot. Nothing smells. No melting or burns, nothing wrong I can see. What do I do next? Charging at 40 amps is not critical to my life... but still... kind of irks me... and makes me rethink the idea of purchasing a HPWC. Thank you!