Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chill FSD Profile won’t stick

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 MX and the FSD Profile selection won’t stay at “Chill” when I select it. As soon as the drive is over and sometimes mid drive, it returns to the “Average” profile. I cannot get it to stay in chill profile. Has anyone else seen this behavior with FSD Profiles?

When you use the wheel button to change it (as mentioned above) it changes it, driving eyes off this makes sense but if you want to just see where you are its confusing. My experience has been it stays at chill (where I last left it) after each drive.

What is annoying to me is the 'minimal lane changes' button (that IMO is required to drive on the freeway with any traffic around) resets on every drive. Its now beat into my fingers to change that setting every time I go into drive.

I have a 2019 MX with the horizontal screen or I
Are you checking it by pressing the (right push) steering wheel button or looking in the menu? If wheel it weirdly changes on the first press instead of showing what mode it is in first.
selecting directly in the menu. I have 2019 MX with horizontal screen so I don’t even think I can use the steering wheel button for that change. In any case, I select it directly through menu on screen. Always goes back to average profile.