TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Chrome Delete / Blackout

Discussion in 'Video' started by benjiejr, Jun 9, 2015.

1. benjiejr

benjiejr Technogeekextraordinaire

#1 benjiejr, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Wrapped chrome trim with Avery satin black, mirror skull caps with TeckWrap 4D carbon fiber, and rear emblems Plasti Dipped black.

2. gdavison

gdavison Member

Fantastic work - Would love to get this done to my P85S and the D when it arrives

3. mgboyes

mgboyes Member

I like the look, but is it just me or does this really show up the inconsistency of the panel gaps all over the car?

4. benjiejr

Thank you and congrats on 2x the Model Ss!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I noticed the inconsistency of the panel gaps on delivery - so much so that I took it back to the SC and had them measure and they were all "within spec". But I think most people don't even notice. I'm not sure if this enhances those inconsistencies because it's bothered me a bit since I got the car! In the scheme of things, everything else about the car helps me to forget about it!

5. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Wow that was a lot of work! But looks very nice.

6. benjiejr

Thank you kindly! It was definitely more work than we expected but both of us were pretty OCD about it. lol