Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Class action? Tesla is charging $2000 to upgrade 16G RAM for 2021 owners to get steam working in car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should we sign a petition and request Elon in twitter instead of jumping onto a lawsuit? We might settle down with a discount on the hardware upgrade as it wasn’t our decision to buy an 8gb car. Also, since they take the existing hardware, they can send it back their supplier and have additional 8gb soldered onto it and reuse it for their new cars.

Cross post on this topic

Should we sign a petition and request Elon in twitter instead of jumping onto a lawsuit? We might settle down with a discount on the hardware upgrade as it wasn’t our decision to buy an 8gb car. Also, since they take the existing hardware, they can send it back their supplier and have additional 8gb soldered onto it and reuse it for their new cars.
I shouldn’t have to settle anything. The car was marketed as capable. It isn’t. Tesla makes this right or it’s cut and dry false advertising. Same with the 200mph claimed top speed that I’ve been waiting over a year to get.

What is your intention by the title "Class action"?
That would be my question as well. It seems like everything is a class action suit these days. I noticed McDonald's only put one pickle slice on my hamburger yesterday instead of two. Maybe I should start a class action suit. :rolleyes: yes, a bit of sarcasm on Christmas eve :)