Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My final update... couldn’t be happier!

Timeline:

Submitted CVAP Application 8/14
Ordered Model Y 8/22
First VIN Assigned 9/17
Second VIN Assigned 10/12
CVAP Approval Status via Website 10/27
Third VIN Assigned 10/28
Approval Email and Packet Received 10/30

Now waiting to schedule delivery...

I hope all other August applicants get their approval soon! :)
I'm happy for you JK929 congrats
Quick question,
when ordering your Model Y, did you include the grant (5k) where it says "amount due at signing"?
Or did you not include the grant amount when filling out the order?

• Love
Reactions: JK929
My final update... couldn’t be happier!

Timeline:

Submitted CVAP Application 8/14
Ordered Model Y 8/22
First VIN Assigned 9/17
Second VIN Assigned 10/12
CVAP Approval Status via Website 10/27
Third VIN Assigned 10/28
Approval Email and Packet Received 10/30

Now waiting to schedule delivery...

I hope all other August applicants get their approval soon! :)

Congrats I'm really excited for you.

• Love
Reactions: JK929
I'm happy for you JK929 congrats
Quick question,
when ordering your Model Y, did you include the grant (5k) where it says "amount due at signing"?
Or did you not include the grant amount when filling out the order?

I did not include the grant amount when placing the order. They can always change that for you before taking delivery. Just contact your delivery center and email them a copy of your filled out approval packet!

Congrats though! Have you placed your order already? What's your config?

Order was placed I believe on 8/30 w/ Tesla. Matched to a vehicle back in late September, but had to reject due to grant status pending.

Currently, I am still waiting on being assigned a VIN for my White on White MY w/ regular Geminis. I just messaged my SA letting him know that we are ready for Tesla delivery now.

Order was placed I believe on 8/30 w/ Tesla. Matched to a vehicle back in late September, but had to reject due to grant status pending.

Currently, I am still waiting on being assigned a VIN for my White on White MY w/ regular Geminis. I just messaged my SA letting him know that we are ready for Tesla delivery now.

Perfect! Almost same config for me except I got the Induction Wheels... I hope you get assigned soon! A VIN was assigned to me 2 days after I said I was ready.

got approved finally .. congrats to everyone out here. has anyone here gotten their vin assigned on a 2021 model 3?

Hooray! Finally! Congrats, Maan! lol

Reactions: Maan
FINALLY! I'm approved. Received an emailed approval packet out of the blue earlier this afternoon! Which is weird because I checked the site last night around 7 pm and it still said "under review" then bam the approval packet showed up in my email this afternoon. Someone must have gotten reamed out for being a slow hobo and had to work Saturday! Only Took exactly 75 days to get approved/email packet!

Picking up MY on Tues at 11am. Already sent my completed packet to Tesla SA at Burbank, hopefully he can figure out how to apply the 5k grant to my account and everything goes smoothly at the delivery appointment next week.

Reactions: JK929 and Maan