Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news for you. I'll be foregoing other possible rebates that expire this year with the hopes of being approved for the grant first 2 weeks of the new year. A real nail-biter. For the GRID installation, is there any indication of restrictions of what they won't pay? The charger itself is only $500 and installation is about the same from the estimates I've gotten. I do need a panel upgrade to accommodate, however. Wondering if that work would be included in the 2k allowance. Congrats on your purchase and quick reply from them.
thanks, so far no particular restriction for the EV credit that i know of. I guess as long as all work is within the 2k credit then there is no out of pocket cost. Will update more here as I go.

9/8 - Applied
11/4 - Received email requesting additional info
11/19 - Received email stating I had been approved and another email would follow with approval letter
11/19 - Received approval documents via email

9/8 - Applied
11/4 - Received email requesting additional info
11/19 - Received email stating I had been approved and another email would follow with approval letter
11/19 - Received approval documents via email

For the ones that were asked to provide additional info, can you say what they wanted? I'm wondering what random docs I need to have ready just in case they ask. I already submitted my IRS return transcript.

For the ones that were asked to provide additional info, can you say what they wanted? I'm wondering what random docs I need to have ready just in case they ask. I already submitted my IRS return transcript.

I forgot to add

11/5 - requested documents submitted
11/9 - received email saying my application had been moved to the final decision stage.

bottom line - they will reach out if they need something when they make it to your packet. In my case, they wanted more documents that provided address confirmation (i had just moved and none of my addresses matched).