Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Applied 12/18.

I called Wednesday and was able to speak with a representative inregards to my application. She mentioned that they were very close to my application and should be approving it in the next few days. And to immediately submit a copy of my updated DL to not cause any delays.

I guess they really are quickly moving along with the application approvals. 8

Nice! They really organized it since the last time I applied lol. Just got this email, applied 12/3

Your account has been updated and your application has been moved to the final decision stage. There is not a set turnaround time at the moment since we have been experiencing delays

Applied: 12/2
Final Review: 2/12
Approved and packet emailed: 2/18

So excited to finally have it done! I had to turn down three deliveries so far, but the last one was in late December. It sounds like they don't do many US orders the first quarter of the year. I took my delivery status off hold with Tesla, but sadly they said it could be late March before one is available. Really hoping that it's much sooner than that! Getting pretty eager to finally take delivery.

So excited to finally have it done! I had to turn down three deliveries so far, but the last one was in late December. It sounds like they don't do many US orders the first quarter of the year. I took my delivery status off hold with Tesla, but sadly they said it could be late March before one is available. Really hoping that it's much sooner than that! Getting pretty eager to finally take delivery.

LOL. YOU'RE ME! ONly 1 day earlier. I turned down a ton of delivers as well. And they told me the same thing about the late march delivery. Who'se your SA? Mine isn't the best at communication.

LOL. YOU'RE ME! ONly 1 day earlier. I turned down a ton of delivers as well. And they told me the same thing about the late march delivery. Who'se your SA? Mine isn't the best at communication.
I applied on 12/9, so it seems I should be in final approval shortly and get my packet next Friday or Monday. I had one other financial transaction that I needed to happen which is supposed to close Wednesday 3/3. Which is good because my car officially died today!

Has anyone actually done this process? Once you get your approval do you send it to your rep? It says that they should process the grant as a deferred down payment and that process will take 10 days for the money to clear. Hopefully the dealer can release the car immediately if all else is good.

Just checked the website today and I got approved!!

I checked yesterday and it was NOT approved.

Applied: 12/3
Not sure when Final review was but emailed them and they responded 2/18 with final stages response
Approved: 2/19 (through website)
Email packet should arrive shortly which is what I will be sending to my SA

Had a long chat with them today. I think his name is Adolpho, and he's super helpful.

Applied 12/9, in final approval, should be done next Friday or Monday, and my other transaction is due to close on Wednesday. Getting close, emailed my rep to make sure he's on the hunt for a VIN. I would love the new console and lights, but at this point I mostly want a freakin' car!