Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Clear Bra Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coating - Tint - Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's and awesome blue Tesla Model Y we just completed at Vancouver ClearBra, in Xpel STEALTH satin matte finish which looks amazing! Have a few little touchups to do on it, but overall the job went very smoothly. Be sure to pop by our Tesla Vancouver Clear Bra website as this is where you'll find all of our Tesla vehicle protection services information, specific to the Model 3, Model S, Model X and Model Y variants.

tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-11.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-24.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-25.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-26.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-29.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-56.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-48.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-53.jpg

• Love
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Your guys prices are very competitive and are right on the dot .Too bad you guys are not in GTA lol

I do wish we could service all Tesla owners across Canada, maybe we can get a helicopter to ship yours west in the matter of hours hehe. Appreciate the comments, if you need any specific guidance I'd be more then willing to share it with you as we've been doing this now for 17 years :D

Finally got the pictures uploaded and here's the white Tesla Model Y Xpel STEALTH satin matte clear bra paint protection film installation. Will have some more pictures to share very soon and tons more to come. Please be sure to reach out with as much advance notice to book an appointment, as we're still very busy even though it's winter.

You'll see a picture below to which compares the glossy white and satin white finishes side by side...

Some great news as well... We've expanded our group and hired on two new fresh faces for our team at Vancouver ClearBra, both are adapting quickly and will be going for their full Xpel training very soon. It's an exciting time and we couldn't do it without the support of our most valued Tesla clients. Thank you all very much for your continued trust in us to help you with your Tesla vehicle protection services and we look forward to another stellar year.

As always, our Tesla Vancouver Clear Bra website is up and running to show off our Tesla vehicle protection services, and look forward to hearing from you all. Please don't hesitate to DM me anytime if you have questions whether or not you're in the Vancouver area as we'd like to be sure everyone has the information needed to get a quality installation. =)

tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-13.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-2.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-6.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-1.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-38.jpg
tesla-model-y-xpel-stealth-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-45.jpg

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Other than the look are there any other things to keep in mind when u go with the matte look .are there any pros or cons for both matte and clear shinny ppf

It's virtually the same film so no issues in care and maintenance, although a fair difference when installing as virtually every edge needs to be wrapped or tucked under or you'll have a bunch of gloss showing. This is something we do for both our gloss or satin matte installations so both are of the same quality.

It's virtually the same film so no issues in care and maintenance, although a fair difference when installing as virtually every edge needs to be wrapped or tucked under or you'll have a bunch of gloss showing. This is something we do for both our gloss or satin matte installations so both are of the same quality.
Do people do ceramic coat on matte .wont that make it shinner and defeats the look of matte and is it just a myth that matte is harder on paint when removing it

Yes they do, it uses allot of the coating at times and have to be very careful applying cause if not trained and done it allot you'll likley have really bad high and low spots that looks like striping. It only adds a tiny bit of sheen to the satin film and I can't comment on a true matte film like GSWF, as we've never put it on it before, just the Xpel STEALTH satin film. The adhesives are the same so should be no difference at all removing.

Yes they do, it uses allot of the coating at times and have to be very careful applying cause if not trained and done it allot you'll likley have really bad high and low spots that looks like striping. It only adds a tiny bit of sheen to the satin film and I can't comment on a true matte film like GSWF, as we've never put it on it before, just the Xpel STEALTH satin film. The adhesives are the same so should be no difference at all removing.
great info as always .yes in Xpel STEALTH matte ,does that matte look shows finger prints more easily or show patches of shine lets say compared to Xpel ultimate clear one . I am leaning towards Matte look but want to be sure it wont look bad .My car is midnight silver .Its important that all edges are wrapped properly as that will show the shiny surface underneath as you motioned .Just want to be sure that overall there aren't any big cons of matte look .I will be using Xpel STEALTH satin film./ I am getting 2 year ceramic on top of it .Will I have hard time in future to redo ceramic my self as from your comments I can see you mentioned about bad high and low spots that looks like striping. Or once u get matte its better to get ceramic done professionally

Thank you, and there's no problems with fingerprints as they'd just wash off at worst case scenario. It will look great on your color no doubt, if you get a quality installation. We know of no cons when comparing it to the Xpel ULTIMATE Plus clear bra. With the satin Xpel STEALTH clear bra it would always be recommended to have it professionally installed much like any ceramic coating as it can be a challenge for those that don't have experience with it. BE sure to share some pictures when you get yours done.

We’ve been so busy servicing our esteemed Tesla clients that there’s been near no time to post some updates, so here’s some of the latest clients. We have 8 Tesla’s in the shop at one time and 4 more being dropped off today and tomorrow as we are running the shop 7 days a week trying to keep up our timelines for all our Tesla clients 👍🏻

43E24697-5891-40B8-8066-EF7599E01DB3.jpeg
D86A6873-5E63-4566-8671-30F9B47BAC9F.jpeg
96CEEAE7-4F30-4F5E-B7D3-13393D371865.jpeg
38917F96-3052-4CE2-B8F9-4D40D65A3C65.jpeg
D86FEF22-3154-4523-A0DC-936B28C5CCB0.jpeg
763FC4D8-7746-4D15-B34F-69ADF9201B99.jpeg

Out of curiosity, what do you see on Tesla’s more: stealth or color swaps?
Stealth for sure. Not many clients who understand vinyl will go with it unless you have deep pockets and are able to spend a few thousand every few years or so as the vinyl wears out quickly and doesn’t have any set healing properties. This said there’s now colored clear bra on the market albeit only about 15-20 colors so far.

Reactions: Vawlkus