Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Clear Bra Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coating - Tint - Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Working 7 days a week to try and keep up with the demand... Here’s some more pictures of a grey model Y we converted to a stealth satin finish for our awesome client.

BD0F7221-8300-49E7-B0EC-D9E24A09CC4F.jpeg
A92E883A-80AE-4874-9D7C-428F04F141CB.jpeg
4CBB285B-2593-413C-966F-B6E9AC789D85.jpeg

Stealth for sure. Not many clients who understand vinyl will go with it unless you have deep pockets and are able to spend a few thousand every few years or so as the vinyl wears out quickly and doesn’t have any set healing properties. This said there’s now colored clear bra on the market albeit only about 15-20 colors so far.
Have you done any coloured clear bra? If so what brand?
Any cost difference?
Or is clear bra with vinyl on top better

Reactions: Vancouver ClearBra
Got my 2021 M3P fully wrappd with Xpel Stealth by @Vancouver ClearBra! Lights were wrapped with Xpel Ultimate.

I like the satin white finish a lot, it's low profile but yet noticeable.

Jurgen Trevor and team did a really good job. The car is wrapped beautifully and the only visible lines are the side mirrors plus the front lip, everything was was tugged in and you can't see any gloss from the original paint. There were some issues with the PPF on the front lip and rear bumper, but Trevor didn't hesitate at all and re-wrapped those areas completely, and customer service like that is what would make me a return customer. We spend this amount of $ on a full wrap, the top priority is have it look flawless. The total time took about a month, longer than expected, but it's because of the amount of customers they had + they're doing store renovations right now so it was understandable.

Trevor also painted my emblems matte black, and I opted to put on only the rear. The front without emblem is a clean look and to my surprise it kinda grew on me, I've never liked cars without emblems before.

Anyways here are the pics-

PXL_20210424_021138593.jpg
PXL_20210424_021144815.jpg
PXL_20210424_021211733.jpg

PXL_20210424_002846231.jpg
PXL_20210424_002907006.jpg
PXL_20210424_002918373.jpg

Have you done any coloured clear bra? If so what brand?
Any cost difference?
Or is clear bra with vinyl on top better
Yes and we use GSWF colored clear bra. Generally it's around 55-6500 depending on color of your Tesla and how far you want to go with it. Clear bra on vinyl gets cost prohibitive for most as would be near 8-9K. Let me know if you'd like to stop by and see the colors available =)

How much for the Xpel Stealth satin matte clear bra paint protection film? Is this a wrap? Or do you add the PPF over the vinyl? I’m new to this and will get my M3 PPF right when I get it, thing is I’m thinking of getting it wrapped in satin grey. You can PM pricing even
Stealth is still discounted to 5K although with the raising costs for everything we will likely have to raise it in the not too distant future. The Xpel STEALTH is a satin finished film and does change the color of the Tesla but instead changes the existing gloss finish to a satin finish. I'll send you a PM as well.

Got my 2021 M3P fully wrappd with Xpel Stealth by @Vancouver ClearBra! Lights were wrapped with Xpel Ultimate.

I like the satin white finish a lot, it's low profile but yet noticeable.

Jurgen Trevor and team did a really good job. The car is wrapped beautifully and the only visible lines are the side mirrors plus the front lip, everything was was tugged in and you can't see any gloss from the original paint. There were some issues with the PPF on the front lip and rear bumper, but Trevor didn't hesitate at all and re-wrapped those areas completely, and customer service like that is what would make me a return customer. We spend this amount of $ on a full wrap, the top priority is have it look flawless. The total time took about a month, longer than expected, but it's because of the amount of customers they had + they're doing store renovations right now so it was understandable.

Trevor also painted my emblems matte black, and I opted to put on only the rear. The front without emblem is a clean look and to my surprise it kinda grew on me, I've never liked cars without emblems before.

Anyways here are the pics-

View attachment 656612
Love this pic in particular. appreciate the comments very much and it is true we are still working through the renovations. This said the bright side of the tunnel is in sight now and expect about 3-4 more weeks and the shop renos will be done. Got our new racks installed for the rolls, new washrooms, new offices and lounge near done, new metal on the wall to mount our film during installation and now all that remains is closing in our storage, finishing the painting, glass partitions and doors along with the epoxy coated non slip floor. Will post some more pictures soon for all to see some updates of the shop. We are so thankful for you all helping us make this a possibility and without you here we would never have been able to be where we are at today.

Thank you from myself Jurgen, my business partner Trevor and our hard working staff Adam, Ryan and newest hire Randy.

A couple pics of a recent white Tesla Model Y we did in Xpel STEALTH satin clear bra paint protection film. I'll try to get more pics of our installations and hopefully start doing videos of installations once timer permits. We are very busy with the amount of growth we've had this year and sorry for any delays there's been to installations while some of the TMC members new Tesla's have been at our shop. Thank you all again for your continued support and we look forward to many more years of quality Tesla vehicle protection services.

xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-158.jpg
xpel-ultimate-xpel-stealth-satin-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-143.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jdw
Are there any windows films that don't add tint, but add UV protection/rejection? I'm interested in keeping UV heat and damage to a minimum.

Also, I live in Victoria, is it possible to work out dropping a Model Y off right after I take delivery and leave it with you for however long it takes? What sort of lead-time do you need to book a slot? I know that Tesla deliveries are fluid and are hard to know for sure when cars are actually arriving.

Dang these are such nice pics thank you. I'm very tempted to get a matte stealth wrap on the 3 midnight silver. However I have a few questions if you don't mind:
  1. If it's a new car, is it better to wait a few months or up to a year before doing these wraps? Just in case theres warranty issues or panel gaps?
  2. Do you know if insurance generally covers things like these? If someone damages my car, will they also pay to fix/re-do the wrap?
  3. Anything special/different in terms of maintenance between a car that is wrapped vs one that isn't?
Sorry I am brand new to car wraps and this kind of stuff. Thanks in advance!

Dang these are such nice pics thank you. I'm very tempted to get a matte stealth wrap on the 3 midnight silver. However I have a few questions if you don't mind:
  1. If it's a new car, is it better to wait a few months or up to a year before doing these wraps? Just in case theres warranty issues or panel gaps?
  2. Do you know if insurance generally covers things like these? If someone damages my car, will they also pay to fix/re-do the wrap?
  3. Anything special/different in terms of maintenance between a car that is wrapped vs one that isn't?
Sorry I clearly didn't read the first post clear enough. Ignore question 2.

Are there any windows films that don't add tint, but add UV protection/rejection? I'm interested in keeping UV heat and damage to a minimum.

Also, I live in Victoria, is it possible to work out dropping a Model Y off right after I take delivery and leave it with you for however long it takes? What sort of lead-time do you need to book a slot? I know that Tesla deliveries are fluid and are hard to know for sure when cars are actually arriving.
Yes there are 2 very clear options that provide very little tint and still deal with near all UV and about 30% Infrared heat. Generally about 3-4 hours approximately depending on if doing all windows like most do. Best to reach out as soon as possible once they let you know the Tesla is ready for pick up or when it will be.

No it's better to get it done right away, and if Tesla needs to fix some gaps or align panels it won't effect the clear bra at all. Yes insurance pays for clear bra re installation in the event of accident or vandalism. Nothing special required and you can care for it any way you so choose although two bucket hand washing method is the best thing of course. The stealth looks amazing on Tesla's

@Vancouver ClearBra
Hi, I was wonder if you can share some updated prices regarding your services, I wasn't able to find a pricing page on your website. Much appreciated!

Price inquiries for Tesla Model 3:

1. Full car coverage with XPEL Stealth
2. Ceramic coating for car exterior
3. Ceramic coating for leather seats
4. Window tinting for both rear side windows and back window
5. Chrome delete for the front and back badge

Also, for the full car coverage wrap, do the front headlights and back taillights get wrapped as well? If so, is there any prices differences if I were to do the full car in stealth but the lights area in clear/gloss? Out of curiosity, are there any bundle pricings as well? Thanks!

@Vancouver ClearBra
Hi, I was wonder if you can share some updated prices regarding your services, I wasn't able to find a pricing page on your website. Much appreciated!

Price inquiries for Tesla Model 3:

1. Full car coverage with XPEL Stealth
2. Ceramic coating for car exterior
3. Ceramic coating for leather seats
4. Window tinting for both rear side windows and back window
5. Chrome delete for the front and back badge

Also, for the full car coverage wrap, do the front headlights and back taillights get wrapped as well? If so, is there any prices differences if I were to do the full car in stealth but the lights area in clear/gloss? Out of curiosity, are there any bundle pricings as well? Thanks!

At present the price is: (Prices will likely be increasing in the not too distant future due to ever increasing costs of doing business from inflation)

5000 Xpel Stealth
4500 Xpel Ultimate
900 for ceramic coating when combined with full coverage and does the windows, rim faces and on top of all the clear bra areas
400 for model 3 seats ceramic coating
500 rear tint with Xpel PRIME xr
150 for badges painted not just vinyl

Lights, tail lights, b-pillars and interior screen are done in gloss on all full coverage installations.

With the already discounted prices we can't offer a further bundled pricing.