Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Change Denial

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Ice Ages began 2.4 million years ago and lasted until 11,500 years ago. During this time, the earth's climate repeatedly changed between very cold periods, during which glaciers covered large parts of the world, and very warm periods during which many of the glaciers melted.

Earth about 4.5 billion years old. Just look at the Ice Age [2.4 million years] and explain the ups & down of temperature [note: sea level changes]
And try to think of what caused these rapid changes. Seems we have almost no idea how climate changes/works.

Pollution obviously bad.
It seems YOU have almost no idea how climate changes/work.

Luckily that’s an easily fixable problem unlike climate change.

To get you started learn how the climate works here:

Then to understand long term cyclic changes in climate watch this:

Pilot lights should have thermocouples that shut off the gas if the light goes out.
Sure but it’s a numbers game. How many of the 10,000s of customers have something wrong with their gas systems. How many left burners on when the gas went off and didn’t remember to shut them off.

Just takes a couple before somebody’s house explodes.

Does this suggest anything to you?

View attachment 787696

It suggests to me that our too-low CO2 levels are finally starting to recover

C02 Levels Cambrian Era to Present.JPG

I have no intention of ever going to Texas. Happy to leave them alone. Elon looks like he is adjusting to third world conditions.
Hysterical.
Which state doesn‘t have clean water consistently?
Which state can no longer supply electricity consistently so they have roaming black outs?
Whcih state has a city where they issue a map of where the human feces is located?

What is roaming blackouts?!?
Rolling Blackouts and Human Feces mapping... welcome to the Third World State of California.

1648858932349.png

Reactions: AquaY
Hysterical.
Which state doesn‘t have clean water consistently?
Which state can no longer supply electricity consistently so they have roaming black outs?
Whcih state has a city where they issue a map of where the human feces is located?
Uh Texas for most of that. I didn’t just install a backup generator and get a gravity fed water filter for the hell of it.

Reactions: JRP3 and eevee-fan
Uh Texas for most of that. I didn’t just install a backup generator and get a gravity fed water filter for the hell of it.
While Texas had that terrible mess with their grid due to the failure of their renewable energy generation in the cold it hasn’t been having planned shutdowns for years like California.
At least that hasn’t been in the news that I’ve ever read.
if I’m wrong please point me to some articles.

first I’ve heard of water problems other than irrigation for agriculture too.
is that a city issue?

While Texas had that terrible mess with their grid due to the failure of their renewable energy generation in the cold
You want to explain how the improperly winterized wind power, which makes up only 20% of power production in Texas, caused the grid failure? Don't bother to try, the rest of us know it was the failure of coal, NG, and the isolated nature of the Texas grid which caused most of the problems.

Frozen wind turbines in Texas caused some conservative state politicians to declare Tuesday that the state was relying too much on renewable energy. But in reality, the wind power was expected to make up only a fraction of what the state had planned for during the winter.