Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Change / Global Warming Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
17196442544204127472775202424152.jpg

Second day of the Training Course of Climate Reality Project in Rome (Italy).

GO BIG CLIMATE REALITY PROJECT!

Reactions: mspohr
View attachment 1060775

Second day of the Training Course of Climate Reality Project in Rome (Italy).

GO BIG CLIMATE REALITY PROJECT!
I liked the Training Course of the Climate Reality Project. It considered many aspects of the Climate Change issue but IMO the Course didn't point out the danger that the Climate Change issue could get out of control in the following years and what to do if this will happen.
In the end the Training Course also considered public demonstrations as a way to work out the Climate Change issue which I disagree.

Last edited:
I liked the Training Course of the Climate Reality Project. It considered many aspects of the Climate Change issue but IMO the Course didn't point out the danger that the Climate Change issue could get out of control in the following years and what to do if this will happen.
In the end the Training Course also considered public demonstrations as a way to work out the Climate Change issue which I disagree.
One thing that I realized at the Training Course of the Climate Reality Project is that there is SO MUCH WORK TO DO TO FIGHT THE CLIMATE CHANGE ISSUE!

I am a good Engineer and I could do a good job on the Climate Change issue. Hope to restart work and to contribute to work out the Climate Change issue soon.

Reactions: mspohr