Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Close calls

mark95476

Jun 21, 2020
Bay Area CA
I was out for a drive as usual and I had a white Evo tag behind me. We picked up some speed in an straight open area and were heading into some shaded sweeping turns. As I'm entering the turn I see some cars coming the other way. That's expected and not a problem. The problem was the motorcycle making a pass on the blindish turn! Fortunately, there was enough time for everyone to give the motorcyclist space and we all continued on our merry way.

MY_close_call.jpg

Anyone else get into stressful situations recently?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC