Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m really hoping for before EOQ2. This whole process has been less than ideal. I know Tesla is new to this, but they need to figure out something that is better than this.
Agree 100%. They’ve got a lot to learn, but also enough experience to be better than they are. Maybe they would be if it wasn’t for all the other issues plaguing the manufacturing of just about everything these days. Either way, a little transparency would go a long way.

• Love
Reactions: taumax
So, I was slightly invigorated about getting our MYP. We were in Arizona this week for our son’s graduation from ASU. While wasting some time we stopped by the Scottsdale Fashion Square Tesla store. They had a 7 seat MY. Red w/white interior. Sat in it for about 5 mins just checking it all over again. Can’t wait to actually get ours. BTW, the red and white combination is super nice. Too bad the wife put the kibosh on it when we ordered. Mostly because of the white interior which I love

So, I was slightly invigorated about getting our MYP. We were in Arizona this week for our son’s graduation from ASU. While wasting some time we stopped by the Scottsdale Fashion Square Tesla store. They had a 7 seat MY. Red w/white interior. Sat in it for about 5 mins just checking it all over again. Can’t wait to actually get ours. BTW, the red and white combination is super nice. Too bad the wife put the kibosh on it when we ordered. Mostly because of the white interior which I love
I like the red as well. My wife doesn’t like red cars though, and the MYP is for her.

Reactions: DesertEagle